0.1 - Orientation outbreak

Standing back and observing the rest of the students was Sol Edelweiss, from the slightly elevated platform amongst the rest of his fellow housewardens, just to the side of the Dark mirror

Standing back and observing the rest of the students was Sol Edelweiss, from the slightly elevated platform amongst the rest of his fellow housewardens, just to the side of the Dark mirror. In a row were all the housewardens, adorned with their ceremonial robes.

'What a drag...' Resisting the urge to yawn, especially in front of Riddle, Sol simply stared off into the crowd of first years. There were only a few standout people in the crowd, like the large beastman, who practically towered over the freshmen, or the ginger boy who slept through the entire ceremony and even left in the middle with a purple haired kid. 'Looks like Petal is going to have fun trying to wraggle that delinquent into line.'

The initial ceremony proceeded smoothly without any faults, also known as the biggest bore of the century. The only thing that changed from the monotonous routine of assigning each freshman a dorm, was the headmage going outside for who knows what reason, probably a smoke break or something. Each of housewardens giving out instructions to their respective freshmen.

From the slightly elevated platform in the mirror chamber, Riddle spoke,

"All right, new students - let me be clear. At Heartslabyul, I am the law. Break the rules and it's off with your head."

This was immediately contrasted with a yawn from the person to his left. Leona walked off, standing in front of Savanaclaw,

"I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw, follow me." He gives Sol a small glance before smirking. Azul took this as his turn to speak, a gleam in his eyes,

"As dormleader of Octavinelle, I am honoured to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." Sol took a glance at Azul as he held up his arms in a dramatic sense. Quickly, Sol muttered under his breath, "Always quick to reel them in." The levitating tablet that Idia controls turned to Sol,

"Gotta get them extra creds I guess."

Vil took the stage, only to begin glancing around the room, scanning it in an attempt to spot a singular person.

"Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony."

Idia chimed in with a snarky remark, "Some headmage he is."

Sol twirling his finger in his hair, uninterested in the topic as a whole, murmured "Probably off to go bother someone else for once." These remarks were reflected by Kalim who chose to see the best in the headmage, "Maybe he had a tummy ache?"

Looking at Kalim, deadpanned, Sol sighed and spoke up, "Really? Frankly, I don't think a tummy ache would last three hours, maybe he's jus-"

A bang from the door resonated through the entire mirror chamber, successfully scaring a large handful of the freshmen. A booming voice which only belonged to one person was heard,