Chapter 9 You Just Being You

Asuna's P.O.V

"Hey Suguha, it's been awhile." I said and laid down on my bed.

"Ya it has, I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. The tournaments were extended."

"It's fine, I just wanted to tell you, that the transfer was successful." I embraced for her scream.

"Really! That's great, so how are you two? Everything ok?" Suguha asked.

"I'm doing ok, Kazuto also. I believe everything is ok. We tried getting Rika and Klein together, but Rika got mad."

"They would be cute together." She whined. "They had good chemistry when we looked for Excalibur. Well I think it's been awhile."

"Ya." I giggled. "It's so weird without Kazuto being here."

"Where is he? I thought husbands were supposed to help their wives." Suguha laughed.

"He had to go somewhere to talk to someone to make another game."

"He is sure getting up there; such a smart guy." Suguha said. "Oh shoot I have to go. I'll hopefully come back in a few weeks."

"Alright talk to you later." I said.

"Bye." I hung up and just laid there. It's been how long; 2 weeks? I touched my stomach. I wish she could kick. I miss Yui and seeing her everyday.

"I love you Yui." I quietly said. Hm what could I do without Kazuto here? I could watch a movie or I can cook a million cookies. I just feel like I don't want to do anything though. I groaned and tossed around. So this is what it feels like to be a pregnant lady. I feel... bipolar. Sometimes I'm happy, other times I'm grumpy. I thought that it doesn't happen until further out. "Oh Kazuto..." I said. He insisted having me call Rika back over to hang out with me. But since we hooked here up, I doubt she wants to see me. Who else could I see? I wish Yuuki was still around. I miss her so much. I thought about the last time we spoke and I felt a tear slide down my face. Hm Keiko? No she is in college. Who else could I see? I suppose everyone is busy. Time to make food!

"Yummy." I cheered as I ate my fifth cookie. For some reason I'm hungry, probably because I'm bored. I heard the door open. "Kazuto!" I ran out of the kitchen and into his arms.

"Hm it smells good in here. Are you making cookies?" He asked as he held onto me.

"Ya." I smiled. "I was bored without you."

"Was Rika not able to come?" He asked.

"I didn't want to bother her." I frowned. "So, before I made the cookies, I made you my newest creation! Extra, extra, extra, spicy sandwich!" His face lit up.

"Really?"

"Of course, it's-" He ran towards the kitchen before I had the chance to tell him where it is. "In the fridge..." I breathed out a sigh.

"It looks so good!" I heard him say.

"Well stop staring and eat the damn thing."

"With pleasure." He said and I let out a small giggle. "Hm." I walked into the kitchen and saw him stuff the sandwich in his mouth, making some sauce drip on his face. "What are you staring at silly?" I looked away.

"Nothing."

"Your red."

No I'm not!" I touched my face, and I felt heat. No!

"Are you thinking nasty?" He asked.

"Er no..."

"Liar."

"You made me a long time ago!" I flushed, thinking about the first time.

"You started it."

"I-I-I thought that's what you wanted! You did say you wanted to sleep at my house."

"Your a dirty girl Asuna." Kazuto shook his finger, I felt so uncomfortable, that I wanted to hit him like the last time. But this isn't a game, an it would hurt him.

"Can we stop talking about this?" I asked.

"Sure."

"Alright what do you want to do?" I asked him.

"Let's go in the bedroom and play ninja."

"Kazuto!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehe cx

Like/Loved:Vote

Opinions,Questions:Comment

Share With Friends: Twitter, Instagram, etc.

Listening To: I Love You (Nightcore)

Other Accounts: LittleGoth

Younow: SkeleJocelyn

Twitter: SkeleJocelyn

Instagram: Skele_Jocelyn

Deviant Art: EmoKittyAsunaGasai Or Jocelyn Wing