Chapter 6 The Sickness

~A week later~

         "Hello...." Rika snapped her fingers in front of my face, causing me to jump and blink my eyes.

"S-Sorry." I smiled. "What were you saying?"

"Your not eating lately, and your super pale. What's wrong?" 

"I-I.....I don't want to take the risk of throwing it up...." I said shyly.

"It's part of pregnancy!" Rika  laughed. "No need to be like that." 

"Ok ok....so should we be going?" I looked around the restaurant, which was filling up with people. "I don't want people to wait."

"Oh Asuna, your such a nice girl." Rika rolled her eyes and stood up. "Always considered about other people, but you need to worry about yourself, since you have Yui in you now." She pointed out.

"Your right, but I got to help others too you know." I walked besides Rika. "Anyways, were are we going now?"

"I guess to your place, I mean Kazuto is probably missing you like crazy." She laughed. 

"Alright, so....." I smirked at her. "You and Klein should date."

"Wha-" She freaked out. "N-N-No. He is like way older than me! Plus I doubt he likes me. I doubt I even exist to him anymore." She blushed like a tomato.

"Klein is only 35, and your the same age as me. Come on Rika, it's not your a high school student and he is the teacher." 

"I thought 28 was too young for 35 year old's...." She stopped walking.

"Not even!" I crossed my arms. "Not compared to the cougars that go for 88 year old men."

"Cougars?"

"Like.....20......I think."

"So you don't know what they are either." She laughed.

"That's my guess...."  I  mumbled.

        "We are back!" I said happily as I opened the front door. We walked inside and it was quiet. I looked around. "Kazuto?"

"Maybe he went somewhere." Rika said.

"Welcome back." Kazuto said sweetly, but making me jump. I spun around holding my chest with my hand.

"Kazuto! Your almost scared me to death!" 

"But I didn't." He laughed and then kissed me. I got hit with the feeling of nausea and I ran to to the bathroom and straight to the toilet.  "Asuna, are you ok?" I dropped the floor and held onto the seat  I can't say a word.... I threw up and quickly flushed it. I looked over at Kazuto and he stared at me. "Your getting it already?" I nodded and cleaned my mouth.

"Oh Asuna." Rika appeared next to him.

"I'm fine, it's going to happen more. So better get used to it." I walked past them.

"Also going to get more grumpy." Rika told Kazuto. I shrugged and sat down. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone...sorry for the long wait, and sorry for not being a long chapter....I really don't know what do with this book. Writers block got me good, so if I don't update for a while please don't get mad at me :)

Like/Loved:Vote

Hates,Opinions,Questions:Comment

Share With Friends

Listening To: Sword Art Online 2 ending