Chapter 3 Yui Will Come Soon, But Not Soon Enough

I walked into the hospital nervous. "What if they mess up?" I ask Kazuto. "They won't, they have been working on this for a long time." He held my hand while he was holding 'Yui.' We found where I'm supposed to be and Kazuto had to wait in the waiting area. "So you brought Yui?" The doctor asked. I nodded. "She's in the memory data." I told her. "Alright let's get started."

-Later that Day ( Because I don't want to discuss what happens o-o)-

I walked out of the room and Kazuto was impatiently moving his leg. I walked closer to him. Then he stood up. "Everything go OK?" He asked. I nodded. "Everything is good. They got all of Yui's data." He hugged me. "Now we wait." Kazuto smiled and put his hand on my stomach. "I have to check in every month though." I also say. "Of course you would. This is like new to them." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Also because it's a pregnancy dumbo." I lightly punch him. He rubbed his arm. "Ow." I giggled and pulled him to get out of there.

"So when are we telling everyone?" Kazuto asked me. "Maybe in 2 weeks." I rested my hands on my stomach. "I can't believe this. It's finally going to happen." I whisper. Kazuto turned on the T.V. "Hey look at that." I looked at the T.V and there we were. We were only on it because of the new project and how they can now use programs and other technology and put it as a pregnancy. Not the monsters of course. "I guess we don't have to tell anyone. I totally forgot about this." Kazuto said. I sighed. "I thought it would be better to tell them in person not from T.V." Kazuto wrapped his arm around me and nuzzled my hair. "It's fine, at least they we see Yui in person and no longer in the game." He was right. I rested my head on his shoulder. "You sleepy?" He asked. "Kind of.." He chuckled. "Then go to bed sleepy head."

I laid in bed thinking about the future. I know that could be bad but I couldn't help it. Yui. She will be happy, and she will be able to grow up. She will make friends, go to school. I smiled and started to dream about all of it.

Just like we thought everyone that we knew started calling us, asking about the whole thing. I laughed and let Kazuto handed all of that. He turned red a couple of times because they we asking how you do it and everything. Of course he didn't say, he has his shy moments. "They wanna throw you a baby shower soon." Kazuto told me. "I guess that's OK.." I slightly smiled. "It might be awhile though, maybe more into the months you know..." He shrugged. "Like I know anything about babies. I just know she might be annoying sometimes." I glared at him. "Your still helping with her. Your not going to run away. If you do I will have to hunt you down and cut you." I smiled. Kazuto looked scared. "B-But.." I shushed him. "No buts." He frowned and sighed. I giggled and got up to get a drink of water. "Why you gotta be so scary Asuna?" He asked. "Because so no one will mess with me of course." I walked over to him and kissed his forehead. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like/Love: Vote

Hates, Opinion's?: Comment

Add To Library Or Reading List

Follow If Want

Listening To: SAO Closing 1