Chapter 11 Round Up The Crew

Asuna's P.O.V

     To be honest, we had never been the type of people to go out and have fun at a club...well except maybe Klein. It's been a while since we had all hung out, due to jobs and things, and we decided to do something different. It's not the best idea for me, since now I'm carrying Yui, and it is indeed risking for me to be around a bunch of people that dance around naked and drunks coming after everyone. So I'm making sure that I stay next to everyone, and don't end up lost.

     "Who is ready to party!" Klein cheered and everyone else slightly joined in. "Come on guys, this will be fun. Trust me, we all need this experience in some point in ours lives. We can't just be gamer's forever. We need to party in reality to before we get to old."

I saw Rika crossed her arms and smirked at him. "We need to experience getting danced on in our lives? Come on Klein stop talking about yourself, I'm getting a bit jealous over here. Careful and don't tease me too much or I'll end up beating you into a pulp."

Everyone snickered and Klein blushed like a strawberry, glancing away from us. Then Rika walked over and punched him lightly on the arm, smiling like an idiot.

I swear they are so cute together, even when Rika threatens him.That's the Rika we all knew though, so it's nothing surprising. Sometimes she reminds me when I used to do the same to Kazuto, always threatening me to get my way. Shoot I still do that, so we pretty much are twins.

     We made our way into the building, we all flinched at the sudden bass from the music that was playing. There were tons of dancing bodies that filled up the entire room, and never payed attention to anyone else. I swear, I can feel myself getting lost...

I grabbed Kazuto's arm and he patted my head, and gave me a reassuring smile. Letting me know that he will keep me in his sight. As I looked at everyone else, they had done the same. Rika and Klein, and Shino and Keiko. Keiko was still the smallest in the group, and since she and Shino became close, I can see why they chose to stay next to each other. Or because Rika was attached to Klein, and they didn't want to bother them.

     "Ok everyone, be careful and we will meet up here in 2 hours!" 

Rika looked at me, with a serious expression. "Be careful Asuna, if you feel anything, go to the bar and sit down. Kazuto you better watch and take care of her, or I'm going to beat you too."

Kazuto nodded and all of us went our separate way. Occasionally he would try do make me dance, but I didn't know how to dance like everyone else... and I didn't feel comfortable about the idea of doing that in front of everyone. So I smoothly maneuvered myself up to his ear and tried to tell him, but the music was so loud, I doubt he could hear me.

     "This sucks..." I said to myself, though I didn't really hear what I was saying either. 

I started to feel like going here was a mistake and it's not really that fun. I mean all of us separated and this was supposed to be a group thing, but it's not. I was tempted to pull Kazuto out of here, but then I thought everyone would worry if we were to leave without saying anything. Yes, we could just text them, but because of the noise and bass, I doubt they will remember about them.

I spotted a spot where it looks like it would be a lounge area, and usually they would be a place to hang around and chat easily without all the noise and people. I pulled Kazuto's sleeve and he didn't go at first but I just kept pulling him and he went along. 

I pushed past people, trying not to, but I had to for some people because they were too dunk to get the idea. When we got near the area, it started to become quieter and I was slightly amazed how the sound changed in different rooms, but I hadn't noticed what the lounge was really used for, until I stopped focusing on my hearing and more towards my sight.