Chapter 26 Plans

Surbhi—Ansh, are you sure you can fight against your dad?

Ansh—He lost his father's title when he killed thousands of people.

Monami—But guys, have you ever thought about what will happen after we end this?

Veer—We will have more free time.

(Karan smacked Veer on his head)

Karan—Not about this idiot, I will marry Monami once all of this is over.

Veer—I plan to provide my granny with a luxurious life.

Surbhi—I will ... (looking at Ansh) I will open an orphanage. What about you Ansh?

Ansh—I will ... (his face saddens)

(Pilot-Passengers, we have landed)

Look we have landed, let's go.

Surbhi—OMG! What the hell happened here?

Ansh—It's Adish, he did this to them.

(The city was unleashed by an unprecedented wave of destruction. Buildings that had once stretched towards heaven crumbled like paper in a hurricane. The city's vibrant streets turned into a nightmarish tableau of debris and despair. The sky, once a canvas of azure beauty, darkened with ominous clouds as mourning the city's impending demise. Panic gripped the inhabitants as their beloved home was reduced to ruins by the malevolent force of one determined individual, leaving a trail of devastation in their wake.)

Adish Jindal—Well, well, who do we have here? My dear son, it was quite a pleasure witnessing how you recover from my dark prison. (He spoke the last few words angrily)

(His last words were a sinister command, and in response, his demon army surged forward)

Veer—Don't you guys think that we are outnumbered against thousands of demons?

Ansh—We will do as we planned before.

Veer—Umm Ansh, what was the plan again?

Monami—C'mon Veer, be focused right now, no more jokes.

Surbhi—Veer, neutralize the army so we can approach Adish.

Veer—So the plan was to squash the ants to reach the queen.

(Karan smacked Veer on his head)