Side story-8

Surbhi—Is everything ready? The rituals will begin soon, get everything ready.

Worker—Soon Didi.

Surbhi—Ansh, where is Mister? Why isn't he here yet?

Ansh— Calm down, Surbhi. He will be here soon. Just sit here and rest. Leave everything else to us, okay?

(Surbhi nodded)

Adhirit—who is this mister now?

Aatrya— you are her father, and you expect me to know about it?

Adhirit— Arrey, wasn't Ansh enough of a problem that now this mister has also come?

Aatrya—( laughing) it's your luck.

***

Ansh— Where are you, old man? Do you know how tense Surbhi is? And what drama is going on because of you? Just come fast!

Jan Shin—Ya don't worry I am on my way.

(as soon as Ansh hung up the call, he saw something unexpected)

Adhirit—everyone gathers around it time for rituals, Surbhi beta come to sit here

Surbhi—let's wait for some time Nana, there's someone left to come.

Ansh—it's okay Surbhi, you start without him, I will talk to him

(Surbhi started rituals)

Adhirit— Come, beta. Now give everyone the prasad, and don't forget your friends. See how far away they are sitting.

Ansh— (Surbhi offering prasad to him) This...

Surbhi—Don't worry I haven't added any nuts, I know you are allergic to them

Ansh—(thinking in his mind) Yes but your father did

(Ansh smiled and ate the prasad on the other hand Adhirit was waiting for the reaction very eagerly)

Jan Shin— You guys finished the rituals before I arrived? This is not fair.

Surbhi—Mister, (hug him) I told Ansh to wait but anyway I am sorry

Jan Shin—It's okay I was just joking

Adhirit & Aatreya—Mr. Oberoi, how are you here? and how come you know Surbhi?

Surbhi—Nana he is my boss and ...

Adhirit— Wait, you work for him? Now I understand why he proposed that condition.

Surbhi—what condition nana? And how do you know him?