25.unexpected encounter

Author's Pov

Perth was patiently waiting for his twin brothers to let them know the things he found....

"Perth what happened....tell me..."Pakorn yelled because it's so frustrating that perth is hesitating....

"P'Ahlan and his gang is behind you guys...."Perth said...

"What....."Ohm asked in shock...

"How could you know this..."Pakorn asked ...

"So you already know this right..."Perth asked to Pakorn who didn't have any shock but only worried...

"It's not matter that i already know or not...how did you know about P'Ahlan..."Pakorn asked...

"So you didn't stop things with P'Ahlan and his gang"Ohm asked looking at Pakorn with angry expression....

"Ohm it's not like that....we can discuss that later...now...listen Perth ....why did you get involved with them..."Pakorn asked Perth avoiding ohm's questions and gaze...

"It's not like that....Me and P' Chimon were just talking at our cafe...and P'Ahlan and someone other came he told me his name is Mek...and he also told me that...he want to meet you guys...and don't try to escape from him...and i don't think it's just friendly talk...he's literally have that warning and scary tone...P'chimon also agreed with me in that case...is there any problem that you guys are hiding from me..."Perth asked...

"Perth....you don't have to involved in this mess ....Go sleep now ....I will clear things out with him..."Pakorn said assuring tone...

"Why P'Korn....I want to know about it too....You guys hide everything from me and at the end of the day....Iam the one who is suffering seeing everyone in pain ....And how can I calm down when a criminal just threatened my brothers.... what's the deal tell me...."Perth yelled...

"Perth....please .... don't get involved in this mess...We will solve this....I am assuring you okay....it's not that bad....and P'Ahlan will not do anything to us okay....I will tell you everything now....don't wake up paa...and go to bed okay...."Ohm said calming perth down....Perth is hesitating...But Ohm assured him...so he nodded....

Then Ohm went near to Pakorn...

"We have to talk...."Ohm said in a serious tone...

"There's nothing to talk....Iam the one who started this ...so I will solve this mess....you can go rest...."Pakorn said avoiding Ohm's gaze...

Ohm grabbed Pakorn by his collar and turned korn towards him....

"Korn....this is not the time....Look what you done and where its going and you even trying to hide everything from me....What are you planning....and tell me when are you going to tell me all this ....when one of us is in trouble or our family is in trouble....Just think about the situation...we are not alone now....you have a boyfriend....Ahlan is not a simple guy...you know him more than me right .....Then why are you hiding about it from me..."Ohm said angrily...

Pakorn pulled back from Ohm...

"Ohm ....it's not like what you think...I already talk with him...and it's not serious...I already warned him... don't get involved in this mess...but i think he need his lessons....and you better to not involve in this....And don't tell any of this to Nanon or Nanfah...."Pakorn said walking from there to his room...Ohm sighed and went behind him...

"Shiaa ....Korn.... what's the deal of him now....And you didn't stop being with him and his gang....You told me you stopped working for him....and I guess you went to P'Ahlan in these two days right...You disappeared from here because of this right...you think I will not notice this....",Ohm got angry and yelled at Korn...