1

____________________________________________

 There were shadowy clouds covering the common blue sky. 

Making everything darker. 

It didn't matter anyway. It's not like George's life is any brighter. 

He lives in his 1 bedroom flat, with no one but himself. 

Well if you didn't count the random flies that would buzz around the place. 

The second George was old enough to live on his own, his parents kicked him out. Well more so his dad. He didn't want to deal with his son that unfortunately turned out to be an omega.  

But his mom on the other hand thought it was a gift. A blessing.  

She was happy to know that she might get the chance to still have grandkids since George was an only child. 

Speaking of which, George found it quite weird that he was the only male in the world to able to get pregnant. It honestly disgusted him. He could never image himself getting pregnant. 

Though, despite his mom begging his dad not to kick him out. He still does it anyway. Being an omega he was useless and a waste, he's dad would say. 

If a parent was "blessed" with a male or female omega as their child. They would have to spend more money then they would if they had a beta or an alpha. Because omegas go through something called heat.  Which is when their hormones go through the roof for a couple of days each month. They get weak and more submissive because their body is telling them that it's "time" to mate.  

So they produce a much sweeter scent then their normal one so they could lure other people to them. So it's quite dangerous for them to be out in public around other people especially alphas since their known for their dominance.  

If an omega who is in heat was near an alpha for too long it can cause the alpha to become aggregative and may even cause them to have a rut and vice versa. If an alpha who is in a rut is near an omega for too long it can cause the omega to go into heat. But that explanation is for another time.   

Luckily for omega though, there is a medication that can help with their uncomfortableness during heats. Not only does it make them feel better, it also covers the scent of the heat so they are able to go out as they please but it only lasts for a few hours. 

And that's why George's dad called him a waste. As in a waste a money because they had to constantly buy the boy his medication. And his dad also didn't want to deal with the responsibility to having to protect George all the time. 

Since they lived in such a fucked up world. Omegas tend to get kidnapped by people for their own lustful pleasure, or either get sold off in auctions to aroused bastards.   

Yup. That is the life George was suck with. 

Sure is a blessing mom. 

— 

George slowly opens his eyes. The only light he had came from the slits between the long thin white curtains on his window, the faint brightness was barely enough for him to make out anything. But he rolls out of bed regardless. 

His bed was only a beat up mattress with a couple of thin sheets and pillows. His room was basically empty like the rest of his house.  

He tiredly brings himself to the bathroom while dust and crumbles of who knows what was clinging onto his bare feet. 

Once he was done getting ready, he sat himself down on his bed as he tied his shoes. He was wearing a white dress shirt with a black vest and a small apron tied at his waist. 

He grabs his keys and makes his way to the front door. But before reaching for it, he picks up a pill bottle that was placed on a small table next to the door. 

Scent masking pills, the bottle read. 

Every omega had the same scent but with only a couple of differences. So every one could tell who was an alpha, a beta, or an omega.  

George didn't want to deal with the catcalls he would get and the risk of being taking so he took scent masking pills every time before he went out. Once he swallowed the dry pill, he shoves the bottle into his pocket and walks out the door. 

George decides to walk to the bar rather than taking the bus. He figured he needed a walk once and while. 

____________________________________________

767 words 

Feel free to ask me any question about the "rules" and aspects of the story! 

Also I will now only be writing on my laptop rather then my phone so the layouts maybe a little different