16

___________________________________

 After awhile, the three of them make it to the house. 

"Sapnap go inside and get Maggie", Dream orders. Sapnap nods his head, shifting back to human then rushes into the house.  

Dream walks in the house, down into the hall to go to his room. He crouches down and George carefully gets off his back. 

"Just grab anything", Dream then motions George to get inside of his room. George nods before slowly limping his way into the room. 

When George changed back he could see nasty purple marks on his side, leading down to his thigh. He traces his fingers over the marks but winces at the contact. 

He grabs the first thing he sees in Dream's dresser and puts it on. 

Leaning on his right side, George walks out the room. 

There he sees Dream's wolf staring at him with it's ruby eyes. 

"You think you can make it to Maggie's room on your own?", Dream barks softly. 

"I think I'll be fine" 

"Wait here so I can get dressed" 

"Dream it's fine okay", George then began to walk away. Dream growls as he went into his room. 

George had barely made it down the hall before Dream appeared again. 

The blond gently grabs George's right arm, putting it over his shoulder while he wraps an arm around his waist.

"I could have made it there just fine you know", George slightly chuckled. 

"You would've hurt your leg more though" 

The brunette just rolls his eyes as he let Dream help him walk over to Maggie's room. 

George then knocks on the door. 

"Come right this way", Maggie says slightly fast as she rushed over to the other side of the room. 

Maggie's room or more so office looked like any hospital room would. It had a hospital bed, a bedside table, a couple of sitting chairs, a sink with cabinets over top of it, and even a tv. 

Dream slowly walks the brunette to the bed. He helps him sit down but stays by him once he does. Maggie turns around but sighs when she sees the two. 

"Dream don't worry. He's in good hands, you can leave him now", She says as she slightly shakes her head with a smile. Dream then looks down at George. 

"I'll be fine Dream"

"But-" 

"Clay..", George says softly as he places a hand on the blond's chest. Dream looks down on it before giving George one last look. 

"Okay..", he says and with that he leaves the room. 

Dream was always very protective of George in a way he couldn't understand. Even when they were kids. Whenever George was hurt or upset about something. Even if it was just a small thing, Dream would be the first one to make sure he was better again. 

"Alphas..", Maggie chuckles under her breathe as she rolled her eyes. But George doesn't comment on it. 

"So how bad is it?", She asks. 

"Well I don't think nothing's broken"

"Yeah, you'd be screaming if there was"

 "All I saw were marks on my body"