In Public

You want to reward James in the showers after Gryffindor wins a game of Quidditch — gn!reader

Warnings: 18+, Minors DNI - smut, semi-public sex, shower sex, mentions of getting caught, oral (male-receiving), a little bit of gagging/choking, cum facial, probably lowkey uncomfortable sex

Words: 1.3k

⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹. ༶ ⋆˙⊹⁺

Every time Gryffindor won a game of Quidditch, you wanted to give James some kind of reward. Usually, you gave him some sweets or a handmade gift right after the game, then you waited until that night to give him the other half of his reward for winning.

And today, Gryffindor won again—half just because of James. You wanted to make him feel extra good after that game, and you were feeling far more impatient than usual.

James had already started walking towards the school with a pep in his step, excited to meet you in the Gryffindor common room just like you did every game. He knew he would be getting something as a treat for winning his match. Both of you sometimes wondered if he was just playing for a daily kiss on the cheek at this point.

But when he saw you in the middle of the crowded room celebrating Gryffindor's victory, your hands were empty. No bag of jelly slugs, no miniature pies you had snuck into the kitchens to make, not even a little animal you folded out of paper. It was just you. And even though he wasn't sad to see you, he had gotten his hopes up beforehand.

You didn't seem fazed at all when you locked eyes with him, despite your empty hands. You ran up to your boyfriend excitedly.

"Jamie! You did so well out there!" You told him, then wrapped your arms around him and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

He pouted. "You don't have a gift for me, love?"

"Who said that?" You pulled off of him and smirked slightly. "Of course I have something for you."

"So what is it?"

You feigned a shocked look, like he had suggested something so lewd. "I can't give it to you here, James. We'd get detention for the rest of our lives." You leaned forward and whispered into his ear in your best bedroom voice. "But I'll be able to give it to you if you take me up to your dorm."

He finally clued in to what you meant and you could feel his whole body stiffen. "Oh, well, I should shower first. I don't want to stink while you give me whatever it is you have up in my room." He tried to speak like you were still talking about a handwritten note so the people around you wouldn't know what you meant.

"How about I come with you?" You suggested while batting your eyelashes at him. "It's just as good as your dorm, plus you could have a shower and your reward at the same time."

"I think that's a fantastic idea, love." He smiled. "The kind of thing that reminds me of how much I love you."

And with that, you took his hand and you walked—more like a giddy jog, honestly—down the hall to the boys' bathroom. As soon as you two chose a stall, you started stripping down out of your clothes.

"If anyone catches us, we're still getting that detention, though." James commented

"It's way more private here." You pointed out. "But even if we do get caught, I think it's worth it."

You slung yours over the stall door, just caring about them not getting wet, while James took care to fold his uniform nicely and place them beside your stuff. Noticing the look you were giving him, James rushed to his own defence.

"It's the star player's kit, it's an important piece of fabric! Even worth waiting a few extra seconds for this."

"Are your clothes safe and sound now, Jamie?" You mocked him.

"As safe as I can make them." He replied, even though he knew you were making fun of him.

You reached behind your boyfriend's back and turned on the water to the temperature you normally liked, but was far too hot for James to ever shower with unless he was with you.

He flinched slightly once it hit his bare back, but you soothed him by cupping his strong jaw and crashing your lips against his. It was obvious James trusted you to take the lead, meaning he wasn't entirely sure what to do right then, especially with his hands. He opted to subtly reach behind him and turn the water temperature down, which you noticed immediately.

You stopped kissing him, and just looked at him with a raised eyebrow for a second.

"I'm sorry, love, just tell me what to do from now on."

"Just relax. Put your hands on my head if your heart desires, but you don't need to do anything."

After that, you lowered yourself onto the ground, kneeling just a few inches away from James' massive cock. It certainly wasn't the first time you've seen it, but the size managed to take you by surprise every time. You brought a hand up to the erection that had already started growing, then gave him a few pumps to ensure he was hard for you.

James was looking down and watching what you were doing to him, but you didn't feel nervous at all. Maybe that's what love is. In fact, you actually enjoyed him watching you, and you looked up to make eye contact with him.

"Are you ready?" You asked softly.

"Of course. It's the reason I won the Quidditch game." Even though he absolutely had not known that this was your plan before he got on the pitch, you didn't say anything about it.

You just leaned forward, bringing James' cock to your mouth and swiping the tip a few times with your tongue before filling your mouth with as much as him as you could fit. James let out a heavy breath, right at the same time as you gagged around him.

"Are you okay?" He asked, not wanting to ruin the mood but still worried after you choked on his length.

You nodded, then sucked on what you could fit in your mouth, and just stroked the part of James' dick that you couldn't.

You kept going, knowing you were doing well because of the noises that came out of your boyfriend as you worked on him. It was honestly getting to a point where your whole face was getting numb, but his moans were masking all of that going on with you.

"I'm gonna cum, love." James said, interrupting his own chorus of groans. "Where do you want it?"

You pulled off of him just for a moment to answer him. "Wherever you want it, Jamie. This is your present, right?"

James was surprised he didn't finish right there, hearing your raspy, seductive voice while you stroked him like you didn't even have to think about it.

"I wanna cum on your face."

You smiled, and took him out of your mouth, but continued to jerk him off so he could end how he wanted.

With a moan that echoed throughout the whole bathroom, James reached his climax, painting your face with thick spurts of his cum and making you even more of a masterpiece than you were in his eyes.

You kept going until it was all out of him and on you instead, then you stood up and looked at James; you were both grinning at each other.

"I feel like that was way too good of a gift for one little Quidditch game, but I loved it."

"I thought you would." You said. "So, I should probably stick to this as the present after a really important game then?"

James brought his hands to your face, wiping away the mess he had just made after taking a minute to admire how you looked covered in him. "I don't care how important the game is, now that I know this is a possibility, Gryffindor will never lose again."

⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹. ༶ ⋆˙⊹⁺