✧ seunghan - hate or love .𖥔 ݁ ˖

(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧
______________________________

"oh my god i hate him! i hate him! he always tries to ruin everything." you growled down the phone.

"what did he do now? you guys never stop arguing." your best friend jiheon's face was in her hands. your bickering with seunghan made her feel like a mother with kids that never stop fighting.

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ FLASHBACK 𖦹°

for the past week you had been growing closer to your desk mate in math, jinsik. every class you guys would get nothing done and just talk the whole time, there would be laughing nonstop.

today you had both agreed on a first official hang out after school. you had been daydreaming about it all day as you were so excited. you planned to go to the arcade together.

but something weird happened. you were waiting for jinsik on the school front for so long and when you finally seen him he just gave you a wave and a small smile. it was like he forgot about or plans or worse, didn't want to attend to them...

mood ruined, you pulled up the hood of your sweater and started to make your way home as you had nothing else to do now. you plugged your earphones in and stared at the pavement as you moved.

you felt hands place on your shoulders which immediately sent you into fight or flight mode.
you elbowed the person behind you before turning around.

you took out your headphones and began to hear a series of exaggerated cries and worst of all, they were coming from seunghan. you rolled your eyes just at the sight of him.

"what do you want seunghan. i'm really not in the mood for you today." you said sternly, showing that you don't care about his fake pain.

"oh is it because of jinsik leaving you." he grinned before begging to laugh like he heard the funniest joke in his life.

you turned around to leave the situation before you accidentally strangle him but then you realised that he knew about the jinsik situation. who could've even told him?

"how do you know about that?" you question, eyebrows raised and eyes squinted at him.

"because i told him that you told me to tell him that you had a change of plans and couldn't make it." he answered casually which infuriated you.

you let out a deep sigh to cool down your anger but there were tears that were building up in your eyes. you usually cry when your frustrated, this meant seunghan had really pushed you to your final limit this time. he had been annoying you and teasing you for almost two years now and had never made you cry until now.

he watched them begin to pour down your cheeks causing his eyes to widen. you saw his mouth open like he was about to say something but you cut him off.

"no." not wanting to hear what he had to say and you continued your journey home. water escaping your eyes right until you reached your destination.

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ PRESENT TIME 𖦹°