15.

Fourth slept after 5-6 minutes of resting on his lover's shoulder. Gemini smiled at the beautiful view infront of him.

And that was the moment he realized, their classes ended a while ago, and faculties were about to close down.

🪬

Gemini carried Fourth in his arms and he decided to take Fourth to his house.

In Gemini's house, while Fourth was sleeping, Gemini took a shower and came to clean Fourth up. It seemed like Fourth was tired a lot. He wasn't sleeping all night, working on his homework and project.

"Honey, wake up. Let me clean you."

"Mm, 5 minutes.."

"Okay okay wait here then."

Gemini wasn't able to resist his boyfriend's cuteness so he decided to make him a relaxing bath.

He made sure that water was warm enough to not let Fourth get sick. Bath bombs, flowers, and a plate of fruits.

How lucky for you, Nong Fotfot.

"Come on baby, i'll clean you up."

Gemini helped Fourth to get up and took him to the bathroom. Fourth wiped his eyes and saw the little surprise Gemini made for him.

"This is so cute!"

Gemini took out Fourth's uniform and held his hands while Fourth was relaxing. Gemini was sitting next to him in his bathrobe and he was looking for an chance to kiss Fourth.

"Gem.."

Gemini kissed Fourth's lips without answering him. Fourth's wet hands were holding into Gemini's bathrobe. His lips were dancing to the rhythm of his body, he loved how patient and caring Gemini was with him.

Gemini cleaned Fourth and wrapped a bathrobe around his body. He carried Fourth back to the room. He dried Fourth's hair, applied cream to his scars, and lastly he dressed Fourth to his pyjamas.

"Sleep with me.."

"Come on honey.."

Gemini lied next to Fourth and hugged him. Fourth smiled and kissed Gemini's chin. Before allowing themselves to sleep, Gemini's phone rang, and interrupted their lovely moment.

"I'm sorry baby, i'll be back right now."

Gemini answered the call, it was Phuwin.

"You damn jackass! Do you need to interrupt me and Fourth everyday?"

"Gemini. You need to listen. Sia, she is back..."

"What can i do with this information?"

"Fourth's not there, right?"

Gemini left the room and started talking infront of the door.

"Phuwin say what you need."

"Sia called us and said she is pregnant... and she said.. you're the dad."

"What the fuck are you talking about? What baby?"

"She said you guys slept a few times so she thinks you are the dad. She doesn't think though, she says YOU ARE the dad!"

"That's impossible dude. I didn't sleep with her."

Gemini just declined the phone call and came back to his room, to see Fourth's sitting on the bed and crying.

"Baby?"

"I heard everything."

Gemini's blood froze down. He looked at Fourth with wide eyes and tried to come close.

"Baby listen, i swear i didn't sleep with her- It's just, i don't know what the fuck is she talking about!"

Gemini held Fourth's hands and kneeled infront of him.

"You believe me baby, right?"

"Gemini, we started dating when she was here and... It is almost 1 month..."

"No, no, honey, i'm not the father of that baby.."

"You should.. just go to her. It's your baby after all."

Gemini stood up and hugged Fourth. Fourth tried to push him back but his back hurt because of his scars.

"Fourth!"

Gemini caught him just in time but Fourth tried to leave the room.

"Gemini.. just let me go."

Gemini caressed Fourth's back and shook his head with teary and glassy eyes.

"Baby.. let me heal your scars again.."

Fourth's head started spinning in thousand directions. He was going to black out because of the pain.

"Let me go! Go.. i don't want to talk right now.."

Gemini couldn't say anything. Fourth turned his head and left Gemini in the room. Gemini started sobbing hysterically.

"Fourth, you can't go like this!"

Gemini started running after him but as soon as he opened the door, he saw Fourth lying infront of the stairs. He was struggling to get up, his voice was all around the house.

Gemini ran to him and helped him to sit on his lap.

"Baby, let's go to the hospital please.."

"Remember.. when you told me that you were looking into someone else's eyes, like i look at yours. I should have believed it. I'm never going to be like her. Now, she is pregnant.. Gemini, that baby deserves a dad. That baby did nothing wrong.. My time has come. It's 12 o'clock now. My fairytale has ended. Now i can go back to my own reality. But you know Gemini? Being with you was the best hyper reality i've ever experienced.. You kno- *coughing*"

Gemini kissed his boyfriend's forehead, and carried him to his car.

"Stop talking Fourth.. we'll just do a paternity test and we'll see.."

⭐️

SADNESS, PAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN.
My poor boys can't be happy :((