18.

"Gemini, i told you i'm full, you know i can't eat that much."

"Fourth, you're disobeying again. Don't be stubborn baby, will you? I told you it's all for your health. Even Phuwin is here to take care of your health."

"He is right Fourth. You should eat more properly. You don't wanna go to hospital again, right?"

Fourth just obeyed them and started eating his meal. He was super angry and annoyed but he just tried to show respect since Phuwin was here and he was helping Gemini a lot. No boyfriend's friend does that, right?

After making sure that Fourth ate his food and took his meds, Phuwin left. Now they were left alone and Fourth wasn't separating his eyes from his lockscreen.

"Do you want to talk Fourth?"

Fourth looked at him with confusion.

"About what?"

"About how you're acting in last days."

"What's wrong with it? I'm trying. I'm trying for you."

"You don't. Stop lying to me and to yourself. If you were trying, you'd knew that you needed to drink your meds now. But you're looking at your phone. Seriously, what's so important there?"

Gemini grabbed Fourth's phone and saw a notification.

P'Pond 🫰🏻'  one missed videocall.
P'Pond 🫰🏻' 9+ messages.

"Who the fuck is this Fourth?"

Fourth looked at Gemini. It was the first time he shouted at Fourth. Fourth was almost going to cry.

"It's my friend."

"What kind of a friend has an heart emoji after their name?"

"Well, mine has since we've known each other since we were born!"

Gemini sighed before giving a good speech to Fourth.

"Look Fourth, i know you're bored because of my strictness. But i'm not doing it for nonsense. That's because i care about you and i don't want you to struggle again."

"You're talking like you're the one who's being hospitalized."

"Well, you're talking like you're the only one who is suffering. Can't you see that i care so fucking much? I don't want to see you like that again. Y-You don't know how much it hurt to see you, sleeping on the bed looking pale and hurt. I'm putting so much effort to your health and you're making it bullshit."

Gemini stuttered a lot while trying to connect his sentences with each other.

"No one told you to put that effort. I am an adult and i can take care of myself and my health."

No one told you to put that effort.

Do you hear the voices of shattering?

"It seems like you're just not doing it. You don't even listen to me Fourth. You're just tricking and laming me! Stop it Fourth! Whenever you talk about caring and things i always find myself dumbfounded! I always think if i was good enough or not. You always made me question what i did wrong and what the fuck is wrong with me! You made me feel so fucking useless in these days that i don't even know who you are anymore. If you think i'm exaggerating, that's up to you. Because you're irresponsible! You think you can take care of everything. And you're right. But my feelings are not included on that 'everything'. You don't take care of them! You just use them to be comfortable and feel happy! What i am? Am i a joke to you? Or someone that you can use to make yourself confident? No Fourth. The things is, you were the one to tell me that you loved me. And fuck it, i fell inlove with you, harder and harder. You know how harder? Harder than every fucking bullet because while saying these i know that in the end of the day i'm gonna cry on my knees and beg you to stay with me! You don't understand Fourth. Loving for 2 years doesn't mean that you understand. You never did Fourth. You never knew how much you're important to me!"

Fourth was speechless. He looked at Gemini while tears started coming up quickly. He tried to go closer.

Gemini placed Fourth's phone to the table, trying to sign that he didn't want Fourth to come closer, and started walking around the house, frustrated. His hands were running through his face and hair.

"I'll just leave before P'Pond arrives."

Fourth took his phone and stormed off furiously.

Gemini didn't even got the chance to say something. His back met the wall, and his body started slowly falling while he was crying desperately, calling out Fourth's name.

His hands started squeezing his knees, and squeezes turned into fists after a few minutes.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?"

After saying his sentence, which was so hard for him to even pronounce it, he started screaming, hoping that the second Fourth comes back to him and everything will be normal.

He did nothing wrong.

He just tried to take care of him.

Meanwhile Fourth was walking home, hardly even holding up his tears. If he wasn't at a street right now, he knew he would fell on his knees and cry hysterically.

Fourth thought that his actions ended their story.

But their story was just getting started.

⭐️

I hope none of y'all cried 😭
This is dear author's mind at 2 am. I hope you like it 🥹
I left so many emotions here.. i tried to put some things from real life, which most of us facing these days like feeling of being not good enough, or feeling invisible.

Well, someone fell first, but someone fell harder. (: