24

"I seriously don't know how you can be thrown in the air and get into the positions that you do - looks painful". Nat winces as I come over to where she's sat and grab my water.

"Like my brother hasn't already put you in positions like that". I muse as her cheeks flush. Out on the field the guys are warming up, but Steve spots us and comes over - the first time I've seen him since we returned.

"Romanoff, Barnes - you looked...erm...flexible". He stumbles a little as his eyes trail over my body, clad in my cheer outfit.

I smirk at this. "Bet some of your teammates would love to see just how bendy I can be". This will hit him hard, I've seen a couple of his friends checking me out.

Nat now gets up and pulls her phone out. "Why don't I take a picture of you two - you can send it to your mom", her eyes go to Steve.
He knows that she knows what we're getting up to - I came clean to him the other night. Surprisingly he was ok with it, but that was only because he's known about Bucky and Nat hooking up since the morning I caught her sneaking out of my brothers room. Of course Bucky would tell Steve about what happened.

A strong arm slides around my waist, hand gently resting on my hip. Nat takes the picture and then gives us the thumbs up. We need to part before Bucky turns up and potentially sees us. "Go kick some ass". I say to Steve as he puts his helmet on and runs back out onto the field.

**

When I'm not amping the crowd up or cheering the team on, I'm nervously glancing at the scoreboard. It's a close call until the final minute when we score - ultimately winning the game and sending everyone into a frenzy. Steve told me that if they won, then there would be a party back at the house the next evening. Right now though? He's pulling off his helmet and running his hands through sweat drenched hair.

Fuck...it's like I'm seeing it all in slow mo, and then remember that people could be watching.

Steve comes over and hugs Nat, then sharing a man hug with Bucky. "Gonna be pro in no time pal". My brother beams and I note the firm arm he's keeping around Nat. He then sees me watching and realises before dropping it.

"I know you two are fucking you moron". I throw him a look.

I wish so much to just come clean and tell him that I've been riding his bestie's dick for the majority of the summer - but I can't. It could break them and the last thing I need is them to feud while living together, as well as ruining the chances that Steve and I may have. We will tell him in time, but it's too early still.

"I, er...yeah..." Is all Bucky says as Nat just bursts into laughter.

"So yeah, I'm not gonna be home tonight". She tells me, giving me a wink that also doubles for 'you and Steve can make as much noise as you want'.

I give a sigh of relief. "Thank fuck".

"I think I'll go stay with Monty tonight". Steve proclaims. "I don't wanna hear Romanoff climaxing all over the place, the walls are paper fucking thin too".

"The downside of your mojo dojo frat house". I smirk and collect my things. "Well, have a good night, all of you".

Nat stops me before I leave. "You coming to the party tomorrow?"

I glance at Bucky and then to Steve who shrugs at my brother. "She's your sister, your decision".

Bucky sighs. "Fine, but I'm not having any repeats of..."

"Yeah, yeah - don't get drunk. I knoooooow". I roll my eyes. I seriously can't wait until I'm legal to drink, even if I'm usually snuck it at parties anyway.

"Cool". Is all Steve says and we part ways. Once I'm back at the apartment I shoot him a text.

You'd best have a lot of condoms. Also? Don't forget that jersey.

I'm already at your door - with condoms and the damn jersey, now open up.

My legs? Or the door.

Just answer the door so I can finally fuck you hard Barnes, this boner I've got isn't gonna last forever.

I throw open the door and see him standing there. "About fucking time", he says and comes in - shutting the door behind him and then grabbing my face in his hands so he can kiss me hard. "Bedroom". He grunts in between kisses while we stumble to my room.

We shed clothes, Steve chucking the clean jersey he brought for me and watching me intensely as I slip it on, then freeing myself from my panties. "How do I look? Like a star quarterback?"

"Like I wanna fuck you into next year". He breathes heavily and pulls his boxers down, cock springing free and rolling the condom onto it.

I push him back onto the bed, then crawling over him. He sits up and brushes some hair from my face, kissing me until he helps me to sink down onto him. The familar stretch making me gasp against his lips. There's no rush tonight, and we move slowly together, the sensation more intense as he takes his time, the friction against my clit now causing me to begin to squeeze him more. "Steve...keep...yes that...keeping doing that".

The slower? The more sensual it becomes. "You're close..." He says into my breasts where his face currently is. "Squeezing me so damn tight".

"I need to come"

"Look me baby, look at me when you come!" He looks up and into my eyes as I begin to shatter around him, his thumb going to my clit to amplify my climax even more.

He doesn't finish though, instead waiting for me to do so before he lifts me from him and then pushes me onto my front, hoisting my hips into the air. "You look so damn good wearing my name and number..." driving into me hard from behind. I know he's going to make me come again, the sound of skin hitting skin filling the room. His thrusts soon slow, becoming sloppy until he explodes and makes me finish again.

We both lie there after before I look over at him. "Well, I think that was needed".

He nods and then pulls me into him so as we're tangled together. "I was on the verge of telling Bucky about us earlier". He admits. "I wanna tell him, I do - but I just want us to actually, y'know, maybe go on a date first?"

I sit up and look at him. "Steve Rogers, are you asking me out on a date?"

"Yeah Barnes, maybe I am - you in?"

"Yes".