Apocalypse 199 Days Saved

DON'T COPY THIS STORY!!

Chapter 1

A Nightmare To Beware

Lexi is an 17 year old girl, she goes to Saint- Bridges , an all girl school, where you must be intelligent and must where your uniform, a skirt and tie. And the white shirts with cuffs. Lexi has long blonde hair, greenish brown eyes and has an adorable personality.

But all you just read doesn't have much to do with the story.

-

One morning sometime in early November on a Friday.

Lexi wakes up, puts her uniform on and puts her hair neatly in a high ponytail with a blue bow to match her blue skirt and blue tie wrapped loosely around the neck of her white long sleeve with cuffs. She heads downstairs for some breakfast.

Opens the cabinet, grabbing ahold to the cereal box and pulling it out.

She then opens the other cabinet pulling out a little pink bowl. Then the fridge to grab a milk carton.

She sits down with her pink cup now filled with soggy cheerios then digs her spoon into it and takes a huge bite.

She then realizes it was really quiet.

She yells out

" MOM??!!"

No reply.

" Hello!!!? Anyone home!! Its 7 Am !! Helloooooo!!! "

Lexi checks all around the house, no sign of anybody.

" Mom!! Dad!? Kyle!! EVAN!!!" she cried out again.

She ran out into the street.

Complete silence.

She had seen her neighbors home then heard a creaking and cracking sound.

She ran and knocked on the door rapidly .

" Hello?! Mr Labrassy?"

She noticed the door was unlocked.

She then opened it and peaked in.

The house was clean and empty.

She stepped inside.

Mr Labrassy had been an old man in his 70's he used to be a journalist for the nationwide newspaper, he wrote really interesting and intriguing articles about news.

When Lexi was younger he babysat her. After school everyday she went to visit him and he told her some stories about when he was young.

So she was always welcome into his home.

" Mr Labrassy!" she said.

She went through to the kitchen and saw Mr Labrassy's body motionless on the ground. There was an ugly figure above him that seemed to be devouring him.

Lexi shrieked then the figure looked up.

The face was covered in blood and some dirt. His eyes filled with sadness and anger.

He screeched and ran towards her.

She bolted.

Turning through the hall out the kitchen then seeing the door.

She reached for the doorknob and ran out starting to pant.

She was on the porch, the thing that had chased her was making its way out the door.

She stepped back and then tripped on the steps from the porch onto the driveway.

She fell down the steps and onto the grass in the yard. The grass was gross and unkept.

She was now on her butt her hands covered in asphalt and her clothes with grass stains. Above her eyebrow she began to bleed.

The figure was facing her.

The figure leaned closer as Lexi placed her arm over her head and her eyes closed in horror .

A large gun shot ran in her ears.

She opened her eyes and pulled her arms down from her head. She got up and looked to see the body dead on the ground.

She turned around quickly to see a woman. This woman looked like she was in her mid twenties, she had long black hair down and she had a large backpack on. She wore big black steel toed boots with black jeans and a tight brown tank with a loose un-zipped brown sweater.

" T-Thanks" Lexi muttered.

" Don't mention it" the woman said.

Lexi walked toward her and then the woman said

" It started last night, I am lucky I have an ex- husband who has many, many weapons. Do you have food?"

" Ya, what do you mean it started last night!! Where is my family and the whole neighborhood!! Why do you even own a gun and yes in my house right there" She said pointing to her home.

" Anyone or thing in there?' The woman asked.

" Nope! I awoke all alone 10 minutes ago!!" Lexi replied.

Valerie lifted an eyebrow.

" I am Lexi " Lexi said.

" The name's Valerie, you can call me Val, i'll explain after we pile up."

She nodded and they entered Lexi's house.

" Here" Valerie said handing Lexi a giant sack.

" Why do you carry 3 huge bags with you! K, three huge bags that fit a human and you own many guns, ARE YOU A MURDERER! " Lexi Said.

" Nope just cautious, k do you have any knives??" Valerie asked.

" My mother is a chef she has a billion sharp knives!" Lexi said proudly.

" Lucky us, put all those knives in the bag and anything you have that is pointy and can kill when thrown" Valerie said.

" What! WHY!!" Lexi asked.

" Because the apocalypse!! There are many! MANY!! of the things you just faced, they are taking over. Almost everyone is dead. We need weapons and food if we wanna live! "

" How! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!"

" I will explain when we are out of here, get knives and nails, hammers anything dangerous!!"

Lexi nodded and collected and piled high in the large black bag while Valerie filled another large bag with every food from the fridge to the cabinets and anywhere there was food.