𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 - 03

❝ 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐋'𝐄𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄 𝐋𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄

❝ 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐋'𝐄𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄 𝐋𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄... ❞

Dancing under the inferno of catastrophe... ❞ 

<->

THE SUBTLE FRAGRANCE of a warm blend of tea made from the petals of Romaritime flowers envelopes her, like a warm embrace. The scent fills her nose, a sweet and delicate aroma that seems to overflow with the essence of the flowers themselves. As she inhales deeply, it is like the very petals are caressing her senses, an experience that she cannot help but enjoy. 

The crystal-apparent water surges and tumbles within the sophisticated kettle, creating a shimmering cascade of pastel-colored liquid. The steam from the pot rises into the air, creating a tantalizing aroma that fills the room. The gentle infusion of Romaritime tea spreads through the room, awakening the senses with each sip. The perfect balance of flavors creates a harmonious symphony for the senses, a symphony that is just as captivating as the dance of the steam itself.

Grey satin gloves conceal elegant hands, wearing a navy blue gown, their slender fingers raising a teacup. Warm steam rises from the steaming brew, making the air dance with a delectable aroma. The heat ripples through gloved digits and over taut skin, flooding every pore with a feeling of comfort and refreshment.

A lovely young woman heaves a contented sigh with her eyes closed as her lips curve in a gentle smile. Her delicate mitts place down her empty teacup, her every movement a graceful dance that speaks of both innate poise and cultured refinement. She turns to her guest, her voice a sweet caress to the ears. "How refreshing, this tea has such an appealing flavor, does it not, Miss Yvette?" Her words are accompanied by an offering of a selection of exquisite and elaborate confections on the table before her.

"Oh, it does!..." Yvette beams at her with visible affection as she lifts a plate laden with lemon meringue pie and offers a bite. "Do try a taste, Lady Furina! It is a delicate and refreshing blend that truly captivates the senses with each sip. Even better when you add a bit of the delicious pie." 

With an appreciative nod of her head, Lady Furina turns to Yvette in response to her kind words. At the mention of the lemon meringue pie, she opens her eyes with a delighted look and a sparkle of desire. "Oh, it would be my utmost delight to sample your tea paired with such scrumptious fare," She murmurs and accepts a bite offered from the plate with a polite smile. Her eyes light up at the taste, "Truly delightful, I concur." 

Yvette smiles at the pleased expression on the lady's face and is emboldened by her acceptance of her suggestion. "There are so many other delicious confections to sample along with this charming blend! The key lime tart, the chocolate truffle pie... Why, even the sugar-coated grapes are to die for..."