36

" Hey baby doll come sit besides me " Another aged man said. Khushi quickly shake her head when she doesn't move towards him he pull her by her waist on his lap.

" She is my treat get another. " Masked man said in cold tone khushi shiver again listening to this.

He pull khushi towards him and push her on other side of him away from other man.

Suddenly door open reveling Rishabh with his red almost ready to kill eyes.
Khushi glup hard seeing him when she found him scanning her with his eyes she try to pull her dress down. Just when she did it her cleavage start showing more.

" Sir your room is shifted you all can move same arrangements has been done . Girl are in their bare minimum dress you all can enjoy. " Club manager said every one sigh and start moving out of the room but one of them pass by khushi again touching her all assets.

Khushi step aside again now the girl group and masked men was present in room.

" Thank god sir you are more handsome." Girls said khushi look down when she feel him killing her with his eyes.

Masked man stand up and walk towards rishabh he put his hand on his shoulder giving light pressure just to let him know he have to control his anger and he will deal with the man who touched her.

" I will let you know what you were supposed to do here. " Rishabh mumble in khushi ear and sit on couch.

" Strip " He said looking at the girl from side who was holding a glass. Without a second thought girl start taking off her dress leaving herself in just her inner.

" Strip down completely " Hearing this khushi look up and meet rishabh eyes who were already looking at her. She shake her head saying no.

He take out some notes and throw it over her.

" Now " He said looking at the girl standing in front of him. khushi sit on his knees shaking her head.

" Rishabh no please it's my fault why are you making them do something like this please. "

" I'm showing you what you had to do here. " He said, she look towards the girl who was in process to take off her panty.

Khushi close her eyes tightly covering her face with her palm.

" Touch yourself " He said without giving a look to her, listening to this khushi start crying loudly putting her head on his knees while still shaking her head.

" Please don't make her do it. What she must be feeling right now she is so helpless they are in need of money that's why they are doing it but why are you making them do it. " She said looking up with her teary eyes.

Rishabh simply turn khushi face towards the naked girl who had no regret in her eyes.

Khushi quickly close her eyes tightly.

" Please rishabh stop this. "

" You two strip down and join her" Rishabh ordered khushi look at them who were ready to do it.

Khushi run towards them holding their hand.

" Don't do it you all can leave I will give you money how much you want any amount I will transfer. Hey wear your clothes no need to follow any order go wash your hand . " Khushi said to all three girls, but they start to do what rishabh said.

" STOP " Rishabh shouted making everyone stop.

" What make you think you can ignore my wife words don't you hear what she said and you she told you to wear your clothes right do it right now " Rishabh said coldly.

Girl pick her dress and start wearing them slowly.

Khushi tried her luck and said " Leave this room " To the girls who still stand there for there payment.

Rishabh hand over a bundle to them to divide between them.

They happily leave the room. Khushi sigh in relief then sit on floor putting her head between her knees.

" Come here " He said coldly khushi look up glaring at him.

" What were you doing what was that. Is this how you behave don't you have little bit respect for them that you were making then naked with your money power. " Khushi shouted grabbing his collar.

" You have bell in your neck too rabbit ears where the rabit tail then they don't give you. No problem cone with me i will ask them to give it to you too. " Rishabh said actually going towards the door. Khushi look at him then touch her bell.

" I'm in a deep shit he is soo angry. " She mumble looking at the close door .

After some minutes door open reveling Rishabh with the girl who convinced her to come here.

" You give her everything so I'm sure you must have full rabbit dress right so give it to her." He said girl take our a packet from her bag and pass it to Rishabh.

" Should I go " Girl ask rishabh shake his head.

" You change to this " Rishabh said pointing towards khushi.

" And you come forward let her change in behind. " He said coldly girl did come forward and stand facing him.

" How did she end up here " He asked the girl.

" We offer her 500 dollar she agree with us to come here. " She said confidently what she didn't expected was him holding her by her neck.

" I don't want to dirty my hand touching you so better say the truth." Rishabh said that girl take out her phone showing him recording just the part in which she agreed and she did agree after they promise to give her money.

" You did a big mistake of your life " He whisper to her so khushi will not hear him.

He quickly dial karan number.

" Yeah what happen " Karan said nonchalantly.

" There is a girl stating that my khushi agree to come here for money show her some money power but don't kill her. " He said and hang up the call. That girl look at him terrified.

" Enjoy your night. " He said smirking

Soon that girl was out of his sight then his eyes fall on khushi who was still standing there just crying.

" Why didn't you changed. "

" I don't want.... I want to go home I don't want to stay with you." She shouted crying and throw her dress towards Rishabh.

" Ok we can go home for sure but let me atleast show you what you were supposed to ... Ok wait you can't do it for your husband ok than take me as that aged man whose hand were touching you. " He said super calmly and sit on couche again looking at khushi.

" No change into it otherwise I will do it."

....
I'm done with this man he change his behavior in every second or every part sometimes sweet some time this goooddddd 😦😦😦