41

" How are you now " I ask putting the hot chocolate milk on the table.

It's afternoon and this madam had wrapped herself in blanket completely since morning.

I even suggest massaging her belly and waist but she just shake her head.

" You are playing a good card first fever now this. Nature is helping you in escaping. " I said she uncovered her head and looked at me innocently.

" You are still angry "

" I want to let you know the consequences. "

" Don't talk to me " She said and again cover her head with blanket.

"At least drink it " I said passing chocolate shake towards her. Still she doesn't move.

" Ok so you want milky maybe ok wait my sister has nine month old son I will call her. " I said just to tease her she quickly uncover her face and snatch my phone from my hand.

" What you don't want milky. "

" Who told you about it. It's so embarrassing. But every kid does drink their mumma milk so why are you making fun of me. Just because I drink it till the age of five or six. " She said pouting .

OK she just gave me new information herself. I thought she might have liked her mother too much because of breastfeeding but I didn't actually think what she said.

" Really six? You still need it wait let me arrange it then. You must be wetting your bed till ten I'm sure then. " I said actually making fun of her I like teasing her.

" Move move or wait sit here let me order water proof bedsheets. " I said and take my phone from her hand .

" You...... I never wet my bed I just did it once when I watched a horror movie with a chachi I was so scared to leave my bed. " She blunt out beating me with a pillow.
Just when she realized what she said she covered her mouth and covered her face with blanket cursing herself.

" I will never watch a horror movie with you. " I said holding the pillow which she was holding some minutes ago.

" Come out baby khushi drink your chocolate shake. " I said in baby tone.

" Ok wait I have a sippy cup because my sister likes to leave her baby here sometimes, she forgets it here. You want me to bring it. " I said in teasing tone still she was inside her blanket.

" Ok let me bring it. " I said and actually bring it into our room.

" Khushi look you like it. " I said pulling her blanket then showing her that sippy cup.

" Ok I will order it for you too. Don't be angry. " I said pecking her nose.

She pushes me away and again covers herself with blankets.

" Ok you want me to make you drink it like we do with baby. Should I take you on my lap... Wait you are covering yourself in the exact way we do with baby. Wait let me take you on my lap."

I said and hold her in my arms making her sit on my lap putting her head on my chest.

She started struggling to come out of my hold.

" Baby you will fall. Don't you know baby are very dedicated I have to take care of you. " I said in baby tone like I'm actually talking with a kid.

" Why are you doing this let me sleep. " She said whining trying to cover her face again.

" Look finish this milky first. "

" You are talking like you were never a kid who used to drink mumma milk or needed help in everything leave me you are making fun of me. " She said pushing my hand which was holding milk glass.

" You will not drink it " I asked she shake her head turning her face.

"OK then don't. " I said and actually transfer some amount of milk into a sippy cup .

" Look drink it throw this glass otherwise I will made you drink with it. " I said showing her baby bottle she takes glass from my hand and drinks it in one go.

" Good girl now come let me put you to sleep. " I said patting her head.

" Leave me go to work are you unemployed . Why are you at home all the time. "

" If they need me then they will call me baby. Wait you can't sleep without mumma come I will put you on my chest so you can sleep. When breast feeding babies can't sleep without mumma milky then mumma can put their baby on their chest they will sleep like this too come. " I said that and put her over me and what surprised me she actually closed her eyes .

" She Already slept it's not fun then I was teasing you wake up. " I said poking her cheeks.

I put her on her side but hear whimpering sound coming from her.

" Are you sleeping or crying. Let me bring hot water bag. " I said and find a hot water bag .

" Now I have to remove this blanket why she is wrapped like this. "

I started to turn her to find the last corner of blanket to remove it. After finding it I hold that side and spin her around to remove this blanket from her body.

" Oh .... So she is not wearing anything other than pants that's why she was wrapped in blanket like this. " I thought and and put hot water bag on her belly and again cover her with blanket.

I take out my phone dialing karan number.

" Say it fast I'm busy. " Karan said I roll my eyes listening to him.

" I'm messaging you address go there and make that girl speak. Don't kill her and i find out about two more people search for them. "

" Ok boss " Karan said and hang up call chuckling.

" Oh my baby now let daddy give his full attention to his baby. "

I got inside her blanket taking her in my arms.

She hissed and back off from me opening her eyes a little.

" Don't touch me " She mumbles in sleep and turns to otherside.

" Khushi if I tell you I contribute in killing someone then what will you do. " I whisper I know she is sleeping but not completely by this way she will answer too and will forget about it too.

" I will divorce you " She mumbles with her closed eyes.

" Really " I said to myself wrapping my arms around her.

" Hmm"