10 - Unless The Chaos.

❝ʙᴜᴛ ɪ sᴇᴇ ʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ

❝ʙᴜᴛ ɪ sᴇᴇ ʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ. ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ғᴇᴠᴇʀ, ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ. ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ sɪɢɴ.❞

She hummed, lighting fires everywhere. Candles. She was lighting sage like her mother loves to do.

"My loves candles, she loves the different spell. . . and most importantly she loves to burn her eniemes. After all it was the best of both worlds. Maybe, it's a sign. Not everything in life is sweeter. Sometimes I wish I could be in Wonderland. I would be accepted. . . I just know it."

She blows up some candles, making the room go dark.

Everything was crazy going to the Madden house with Death

Vic says that Colby should be back to his normal self today or that is at least what she claims for today. On the other hand, Amy was going to kill her pain-in-the-butt older brother and her best friend from the backstabbing.

She didn't only hurt them but she pulled me too. Hartley promised me that she would never hurt me like that, it was a backstab for everyone who's ever hated Starling and the superhero world.

"Come on Amy, can we please talk about this?" Says Hartley screaming. She screams knocking Hartley almost down to the ground.

"I'll take that as a no." She nodded, picking herself back up.

"Hey, Laney." She waved. "I made a batch of sorry-for-being-a-bad-friend-cookies. Did you get the ones I felt on your doorstep?"

"Uh-uh."

"You still baking things to smooth things over with her?" Says Jackson unwrapping the plastic and eating the cookie.

"Yeah. Do you think it's working?" She says worried.