chapter 4: The beginning

*the camera pans over a jungle area and then speeds down into the ground. It's in underground tunnels speeding through and it gets a little grosser every second as it reaches the city and out of a manhole cover. It's sunset and the camera speeds up into the top of the roofs and over the city. As this happens it becomes night time a young girl with a notebook and messy hair with a pencil in her mouth walks and looks around at the city. She's in Peru, and she's writing about the sights. She writes and sighs and right after there's a weird sense around her. Almost like something is watching her. She shrugs it off and continues to walk. She goes to her Hotel and goes up the elevator into her room. She enters he room which is a little messy but it's ok. She sets her stuff down and sits at a small desk and types into her computer.

Girl:Channel Six is doing well... thats good... real good...

She feels a shiver and looks at her window. She stands up and looks outside. She looks a little off and goes back. As soon as she does, the fire alarms go off and there's a boom nearby. She screams out of shock and starts to panic. She rushly puts her electronics and some clothes in her bags, messily as she hears people running. She gets out of her room and sees a few people running. They're the last people on her floor. She follows them and then she sees stumbles and falls. Something rolled infront of her. Her eyes widened it was a Grenade. She immediately gets up but there fire behind her. Before she could react the Grenade blew up.

There's a loud ringing sound as she opens here eyes. It's all blurry and she's burned a little and has ash all over her. She coughs and tries to yell for help but no one can hear her. She tries to get up again harder this time. She moves but cuts herself in the process. She yells in pain. The ambulance sirens are heard but it's muffled. She lays back down. Her legs crushed under the Debris. She breathes and the screen turns black again. There's yelling in the background and movement. Thr camera quickly turns bsck on facing the girl. She has an oxygen mask on and she's on an ambulance bed in thr back of the van. She slowly gains back consciousness and wakes up groaning. A doctor gets up and asks her questions like "are you ok?" "What's your name?" "Did anything else happen or is there any previous injuries we should know about?"

Girl:My name if Irma. Irma Langstien. I feel fine now thank you. Do you know what happened?

She's scared and confused. he said he didn't know anything. She explained what happened before she passed out with thr Grenade and he looked horrified. Asking if there was some sort of marking. She didn't remember. She just saw a black Grenade. After some questions she went out since she had some minor injuries. They gave her a blanket and she tried finding her things. No luck they're were most likely destroyed.

Girl:All my work... gone...

She worked for Channel Six news and was going to South America to take notes for how people lived in different cities.  She was currently in Lima Peru and She didn't know what to do. She was going to panic when she saw something a little too interesting to miss. A shuriken with interesting marks and patterns. What was this doing in Peru? She looked around. She saw something Moving and decided to go closer.