Chapter Fifteen: Elijah

"Elijah, stop pacing around dude." one of my members; zade Black told me, with a look of concern on his face giving him a heated glare his way, which he ignored as I still was pacing back and forth in the room.

As you are probably wondering why, I'm like this. When I woke up from lying on the floor, a massive headache overwhelmed me and saw Rosalie kneeling at my side, with worry written on her face.

Once I had gotten up with little bits of help from Rosalie in general. And Rosalie told me that I was hit with a bat, a wooden bat. Again, Classic.

After that little incident is possible to have a concussion, but that was okay I will work with that. I called all the pack members in the living room area, there are seven in total.

Zade black, the beta and a good friend of mine. Chris and Chase Colton, are both Omegas and also twins. But not identical. I'm not as close with Chris, as I am with Chase. Chris and I don't talk to each other much. We do if it involves the pack meeting or going out, then he ends up drunk off of his ass and he full-on makes a conversation with me.

Yeah, I know kinda weird. But, In a good way.

Then you have Xavier Hathaway, Omega and an asshole. Not much to say about him, but other than that his just a complete and utter asshole. Rosalie Chestnut, beta-like Zade is also one of my good friends of mine. A player, but a good person at heart.

And theirs the bitch of them all, or should I say a complete and utter player, but much much worse than Rosalie herself. Gloria Richards, Omega and total flirt. She pretends to do something entirely inappropriate to get my attention. But it never works on me.

Saving the best to last is, of course, me. You all already know who am I, Elijah Cooper, Alpha and leader of the Red Stone pack. Pretty weird name for a pack but it's bearable. It kinda works. Not everyone thinks I'm a softy at heart, but I can also scare the crap out of people to their core, and make them scream for dear life. Do not mess with the alpha. He has limits.

Anyways, moving on. That's our pack members. We aren't dangerous unless someone messes with one, you mess with all. It's just the way it works in the pack. My father left the pack and handed it down to me. Yeah, my eyes aren't Red but not all alpha eyes are.

I sighed before setting myself in between Zade and Rosalie, didn't want to be seated to a flirt that touched me all of the bloody time. Even thinking about it makes me want to roll my eyes.

"What is so important about this stupid girl, anyway?". Gloria said crossing her arms with a pout, giving me a hurtful look in her eyes.

I rolled my eyes at her answer. "Because she..." I paused running my hands through my hair, "Okay, first off. She's not stupid, and secondly, I well, my buddy may have imprinted on her." I hesitated a bit gazing at them.

The room fell into a deep silence, you good here a bug crawl on the floor. Damnit, I cursed to myself in my head.

Gloria scoffed, "So, you're saying Nico imprinted on Anastasia?."

I sighed, "Yes, and she doesn't know it. Yet?". I say with my arms outstretched on either side of me.

"What the hell, Elijah!" zade shouted, stomping his feet my way and walking up towards me with anger rising in his voice every time he talked. "I'm sorry!". I retaliate.

Zade didn't say anything after that, he just glared at me with a sneer and turned, walking away. "I know it seems bad, alright? But you guys know Nico. H-he just can't help himself!"

'Thanks, buddy. Appreciate it' I heard Nico in my mind, it took some courage to not scoff at him. So I bit my lip instead and ignored his sarcastic remark my way. Such a smartass.

"Can help himself? "Now it was Xavier's turn to tune into the conversation. I turned to him with an eyebrow raised.

"His your werewolf and technically yourself. So," it was a long pause coming from Xavier himself. "It's your problem, men." he got up from the spot on the steel, he was sitting on and walked over to a little bar we had in the corner of the kitchen and dining area, and poured himself a drink.

"Hey, Newsflash," I called getting his attention as he didn't take his eyes off of the liquor that he had in his glass. He made a 'hmm' sound. "In case you haven't realised. Anastasia just got dragged out of our goddamn house, by her goddamn father and I got hit in the head, claiming that Rosalie said was a wooden bat."

My voice was raising at every word, that I had spoken out of mouth. Xavier gave a sign, sticking up his middle finger in the air to say 'Fuck you'. I growled at him.

"Okay, you two. That's quite enough!" said Rosalie taking a glance at both of us and shifting her eyes back onto me, looking deep into my eyes.

She put a hand on my arm, trying to reassure me and calm me down. Which sort of worked but not much. But I felt like, I wanna punch the shit out of him right about now.

I groaned in frustration, "You know what? All of you, please...get out. I had enough for one day." I breathed out looking away and turned my body around, so my back was facing towards them.

Hearing their footsteps walked out the door, probably giving me weird ass glancing from them. But didn't care. I'm not in the mood right now. Not after that little argument that me and Xavier had. I walked towards the little bar looking for a clean glass to fill it up.

I grabbed the bottle of whiskey that was on the counter and poured it inside, halfway before taking a big gulp of it and placing it back down.

"Can you make mine a double, baby?" I glanced over and saw it was none other than Gloria with a smirk on her face. There goes my quiet out the window.

'Baby?', I thought and sighed rolling my eyes at her. Flirty little shit.