Wanting more

You felt a sharp sting in your neck while you slept in Konig's passenger seat, and then more darkness followed.

You woke to your ankles chained to a bed and your wrists cuffed to chains with enough slack for you to at least touch your face.

You blinked the groggy blurriness from your eyes and looked around, you were in a fairly big bedroom, there were no pictures on the wall or anything that looked too sentimental.

Just a dresser and the bed you were on.

You looked towards the window and noticed it was still dark, and you looked confused.

Moments later, Konig walks through the door, and your shoulders relax, and you exhale the breath you didn't know you were holding.

"Sorry about making you sleep longer, Liebling. I had my other things to attend to and didn't need you awake alone. The chains were in case you somehow did wake up and I wasn't here. You've been asleep for the whole day, it's dark again." He says like that's completely normal and you nod, you lick your dry lips and swallow and it feels like hay going down your throat.

"I don't care, I'm just really thirsty." You croaked and he grinned, he plucked a key from his pocket and unlocked your ankles. You worked the sore sleepiness from them and moved them a little and he undid one of your wrists.

You sat up a little slow, your limbs feeling like weightless feathers and your head swam with a dizziness you've never felt before.

"You are going to feel like this for a little longer Schatz, until I can trust you alone when I leave for work." He says and hands you a bottle of water and it takes a moment for the words to register but all you can muster is a measly "okay."

Your thoughts feel like they're stuttering and you look up at Konig, confused on why you can't comprehend certain shit.

"You're high liebling, even if you wanted to try to make an escape. You're incapable, and will be until I see you've accepted your new home with me." He says a bit eager and you smile as he retwists the cap of the bottle.

New home?

"Sounds good." You nod when a glimpse of him taking you away from your shitty apartment and then ending up here; seemed just fine now.

You didn't have long, shitty walks in the bustling streets of New York and yiu weren't on your feet all day serving alcohol for a measly amount of twenty dollars in tips after an 8+ hour shift.

The last couple of days haven't been nearly as depressing as your old life, in fact it was more exciting and there was something to look forward to.

"I'd rather be here." You say and he comes to you on the bed and grabs your neck but doesn't squeeze as he looks into your eyes with a glint of that feralness he has when you say certain things.

"Say that again." He orders calmly and you do as you're told.

He plucks his mask off his head so you can see him, you reach up with your free hand that isn't cuffed and touch his face again for the second time, and just like before he leans into it practically purrs like a cat.

"And you're still a good boy for me too." You murmer, remembering last night, and he chuckles sadistically and tightens his hold.

"You do these outrageous things to my mind and body, things I've never felt before." He says almost like he's venting, and he's a bit pissed about it.

"You shouldn't have control of that, yet it's the only control you have. Get comfortable-" He growls and presses himself into you, the weight feels comforting and you wrap your legs around his waist and his eyes turn to saucers as he tilts his head at you and his eyes glance down your body.