Vamped Up

Hey evryone this is my first story so please vote. I will reply to messages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bloody night

It was a cold December night. Emma was just waking up to an ear piercing scream. Then she noticed that it was her brother Danny.

"Danny!" Emma Yelled

"Emma! Help!" Danny yelled

Emma jumped out of bed and rushed to get her glasses off of her T.V stand.

"Emma Hurry!!"

But by the time she made it across the what seemed like mile long hallway it was too late. Emma's dad had already sucked the life out of him.

"Dad?!?!?!" Emma screamed

Emma's dad looked at her and glared. He opened his mouth to show his teeth. They were covered in blood and so was his chin.

"Wha-what are you?" Emma asked terrified.

"A vampire! What does it look like!" He yelled

"No,no you're not. Vampires aren't real." Emma said while her dad rolled his eyes.

"Want me to prove it to you." He said to Emma while blood dripped out of his mouth on to the carpet.

"How could you do this to him? Your own son!! I thought you loved him!" Emma said

"Oh come on. It was just a fling. Your mom got pregnant and I agreed to stay. Then I got tired of watching you slabs of meat walk around right in front of me"

"She will kill you for this." Emma said through gritted teeth and watery eyes,her throat starting to close up.

"Little too late for that. Don't you think." He said with a grin on his face.

As soon as she heard him say that, she ran back to the hallway.

"Mom! Mom!" She screamed as she ran into her mom's room. She immediately fell to the floor sobbing.

My life is ruined she thought. My dad killed my whole family and he's definitely not family anymore. He should know that this isn't over because he's not getting me. I'm not his dinner.

Emma ran back to Danny's room only to find the window open and her so called dad gone.

"Shit! He got away!" Emma thought

She went and sat by her 10 year old brother and cried until morning.

"I'll find him Danny. I promise."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

So yeah I know it was short but it was just a starter chapter. I

will update every night and make the chapter longer. Thanks for reading. VOTE PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!! Next chapter soon