Death

Don't read this yet. Go to next chap and read it first.

Sorry but Wattpad is on some dumbass shit and it's keeps crashing.

____________

Brody POV

I was so mad at myself. But if I want to stay alive myself I have to kill her. A slow painful death.

I went to the storage room and got a knife and a whip. Don't know why I have it though.

I went back to her and as soon as she looked at me her eyes filled with tears and terror. I lashed her with the whip and as soon as I did she started crying and she started screaming, there was tape on her mouth but they were still ear piercing.

I cut her all over and there was blood coming from under the tape. She suffered long enough.

I slit her throat.

Welp. Time for a shower.

____________

Jayla POV

We hopped out of the limo and ran to the front door.

Jace kept dropping they keys and when he finally found the right key he opened the door.

The only thing you could hear was the shower.

Jace took me upstairs and we ran to the room his brother had.

It was Emma and she was dead.

I dropped to my knees and cried my heart out. My bestie was dead.

Jace pulled me up and gave me a hug.

I seen the knife on the ground and picked it up. I handed it to Jace.

Me: Jace I don't fucking care if he is your brother but he doesn't need to live if this is what he does for sport. He killed my bestfriend. You need to kill him. For me. ( I was tearing up but I still gave him a death glare. )

He hugged me tightly and I bust out into a fit of tears.

Then the shower went off.

Jace: You go outside

Me: Okay and Jace I know this is our first date but I love you.

He smiled at me and ran to the bathroom.

________

Jace POV

He opened the door and looked at me with wide eyes.

Brody: What are you doing here?!

Me. You should have thought about killing a innocent girl in the same house your brother lives in.

B: I thought you were on a date.

Me: Yeah With Jayla!

He looked at me with wide eyes again.

Me: Small World.

I pushed him into the mirror and it shattered to pieces. I used the knife to cut off his fingers. blood squirted from them and onto me. i picked up a piece of glass and cut off his baby maker.

I left him there for a couple minutes to suffer then i stabbed him in his heart.