Assembling the team

Hey guys I know that the last chapter was short but they will be longer.

************************************************************************

Assembling the team

I woke up to the smell of a decomposing body. I covered my nose and covered Danny up with a blanket. I cried for an hour longer and then decided I was hungry.

I went to the kitchen and got some ramen noodles. "Best breakfast ever" she said sarcastically.

I took out my iphone and looked at my contacts to find someone to call and cry to. Lauren is my best friend. I tell her everything.

I called Lauren to tell her about everything.

Conversation

***************

Lauren: what's up Em

Me: can you come over please

Lauren: are you crying Em what's wrong? What happened?

Emma: You won't believe me cuz I didn't believe it in the first place.

Lauren: just tell me I'm pretty sure I'll believe you.

Emma: my mom and brother got killed.

Lauren:what!! Omigosh Emma just tell me what happened!

Emma: My dad killed them. He's a vampire

Lauren: Come on are you Jayla, and Nalina playing a trick on me.

Emma: no please just come over right now. I'll show you the teeth marks.

Lauren: I'll be over in 6 minutes

Emma: kay see u then

End of conversation

********************

Emma layed down on the wraparound couch and cried some more.

She heard a knock on the door. She jumped off the couch and walked around the table. She opened the door and jumped into Lauren's arms.

New conversation

******************

Lauren: wow you really weren't kidding were you?

Emma: no come on I'll show you the marks.

Lauren: do I really want to see?

Emma:Probably not

They walked upstairs into emma's moms room.

"Ah it reeks in here!" Lauren said

Emma took the blanket off of her mom. A tear rolled down her face.

"Oh i'm so sorry Em. Where are the teeth marks."

Emma turned her moms head over to show Lauren her neck.

"Ohmigod Vampires are real"

"Yeah I'd know if cuz I had a close encounter with one for 18 years."

"Oh my god What did he look like?"

"He had blood dripping from his mouth and he had this crazed look in his eyes. He was growling alot and looked like an animal."

"Oh my god I would hate for that to happen to you I'm glad it didn't" Lauren said while hugging her.

Lauren: come on, I'm taking you out

Emma: I'm not really in the mood

Lauren: too bad because I know a couple of guys that are pretty lonely today

Emma: brody!

Lauren: yeah gurl I know you got a crush on him. Come on I'll curl your hair.

Lauren always wore her hair in a ponytail. She wore a purple pair of booty shorts and a white v-neck hoping to get some from Mark. They like each other but haven't really made out or anything. She thought tonight was the night.

After Lauren picked out Emma's outfit they did her hair. Emma's outfit consisted of a blue skirt and a white v-neck also.

Lauren: come on lets go pick up Jayla and Nalina.

Emma: you really know how to cheer a person up

Lauren: yeah duh thats what friends are for

They got into Lauren's convertible and drove off to the highway.

Emma knew that this was gunna be a good day.

************************************************************************

Please vote next chapter there will be more loveeeeeee. I hope this was long enough for you.