Party in the usa

Hey guys this is a chapter about lots of pg-13 stuff

<><><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Party in the usa

Emma's POV

Today we bout to have the party of the century she thought staring at her nails which she just got done at thr most expensive nail salon ever. She thought Lauren was the pretty one cuz she was black, asian and peurto rican. She had the best colored skin. Emma was a pale yellow but she still looked good.

They picked up Jayla and Nalina from their apartment.

Conversation

~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren: whats up ma bitches

Jayla: wat up girl we just gettin ready for the party that bout to be poppin like chris brown said.

Nalina: hay guys wat the hell yall been up too

Emma: nothing

Jayla: oh my god Emma we heard about what happened

Nalina: yeah and we really feel sad for you

Emma: Look guys that happened too long ago to grieve over it and i'm pretty sure they would want me to be happy. She left the house to me in my will.

Lauren: yeah guys don't ruin the evening feeling bad for her when she don't want you too.

Nalina: okay gosh we get it already

Jayla: yeah where's the party even at?

Lauren: it's at Brody's house

Emma: really

Jayla: yeah and i'm pretty sure hes waiting for you

Nalina: well I think we're here cuz you can here like a g6 all the way over here

It was true they could hear the music from around the block and I bet the neighbors was pretty pissed off.

They drove into the driveway

They were early

I can hear Brody yelling my name. I love hearing him say my name. He was tan and muscular. He was shirtless. Ohmigod he hugged me just then.

He was shirtless and he hugged me. I almost died from the sensation.

Brody: hey girl what you been up to

Emma: Just thinkin bout you she said flirtatiously. She seen Lauren give her a thumbs up and walk over to mark and kiss him on the lips hard.

Brody: Wanna go dance?

Emma: Sure

A really fast song that she loved came on and she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the crowd.

They started to dance and they were all up on each other while body to body played by chris brown.

<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lauren's POV

I was ready

Mark was ready

We went to the dance floor and started grinding.

He kissed me and I could have exploded. It was like sparks flying everywhere and she felt that she was in love.

Mark grabbed her hand and took her upstairs to the guest room that he was living in for the summer.

They started to kiss

She pulled off his shirt and started feeling his chest. OMG she thought. She would give it up to him right now.

She pushed him down on his bed and climbed on top of him. He was just so dreamy.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him with as much passion as possible. He took off her shirt and kissed her neck making his way down. By now she was under him. After a while they were both undressed and Lauren just let herself go.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nalina's POV

This party isn't really my thing she thought until she saw J

She had always had a crush on him

He was so dreamy and he had the most amazing voice. He was looking right at her and smiling. She had a mini heart attack when he started walking over to her.

Jay: Hey Nalina

Nalina: what's up J

Jay: oh nothing just saw the most pretty girl in the world.

Nalina: ummm who is the lucky girl

Jay: you

He said this as he pulled her in for a kiss.

Jay: you are so amazing

Nalina: so are you

Jay: come on

Jay took me to the couch in the basement and he leaned in. This is amazing I thought. Jay likes me and he is just so delicious. As soon as the kiss started it ended.

He pulled her onto his lap and kissed her again. This time more touch-feely. It was wonderful. She moved on top of him and they kissed in that position for hours because they both felt sparks when ever their skin touched.

They were a match made in heaven.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Jayla's POV

I was at the bar and 'he' came and sat next to me.

It was the Troy

The hot troy

The chocolate Troy. She instantly fell in love. She had to make the first move or he would probably leave.

Jayla: Hi i'm jayla

Troy: I know

I blushed

Troy: you are cute when you blush

Jayla: thanks

Troy: how have you been

Jayla: awesome livin the life at the uni

Troy: which one?

Jayla: TPU

Troy: nice

Jayla: yeah we have a lot of parties. We just love to let looose. The teachers even came to some of our parties

Oh My God he was kissing me and it took my breath away. I kissed him back passionately until the person working the bar in Brody's backyard stared at us creepily. UGH

He took my hand and sat me down at a table.

Troy: how would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow

Jayla: that'd be awesome

Then we kissed the night away not caring who looked.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They all sat in Lauren's car and talked about their amazing night.

Lauren: we totally did it. It was so amazing. I could have exploded.

Emma: we danced the night away grinding and all.

Nalina: we made out body on body. I fell in love tonight

Jayla: I have a date tomorrow.

"Well looks like we all got what we wanted" jayla said

Lauren: Emma I know you don't want to go home so we'll all sleep at my flat kay?

"Kay" they all said

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Please vote and comment and possibly share