Deadly Diva, Testarossa!

Ciel: <>

Voice of the World: <<>>

******

It has been a week since Rimuru took Goblins and Direwolves under his wing, evolving them into Hobgoblins and Tempest Wolves. However, he didn't just evolve them, but he also implanted them with diverse knowledge and entrusted them with the responsibility of developing the village.

During this period, Rimuru closely observed the villagers and their ability to perform tasks they were previously unfamiliar with, solely relying on the implanted knowledge. To his pleasant surprise, the Hobgoblins not only adapted well but also exceeded his expectations. Within the week, they managed to construct habitable mud huts and fashion reasonably decent clothing.

However, while their achievements were commendable, they still fell short of the level of craftsmanship exhibited by experts like Kaijin and his brothers, or the expertise in construction like Geld and his people. This was mainly because the Hobgoblins, who had previously lived in makeshift habitats, lacked practical experience in construction and craftsmanship. Overall, Rimuru was impressed by their performance, but both he and the Hobgoblins themselves agreed that they would need professional assistance to further develop their village.

Besides the development team, there were other teams composed of villagers who couldn't contribute much to development, such as the Hobgoblins, who excelled in combat, and the wolves, who lacked the skills for building and crafting. Therefore, they were assigned to different teams, like the Hunting Team, which focused on procuring food for the village, and the Area-Clearing Team, responsible for clearing the forest around the village to improve visibility and gather the wood needed for future village expansion.

While Rimuru was busy observing the village, inside his imaginary space, he used his skill [Parallel Existence] to train with Veldora, hoping to make him as strong as he was in their previous timeline. In that earlier timeline, Veldora spent a year in Rimuru's stomach before Rimuru evolved into a Demon Lord and released him back into the world. During that one year though, with the help of Raphael, Veldora had become strong enough to go toe to toe against Velgrynd. That's why, Rimuru was determined to make his brother even stronger this time.

Returning to the topic of village development, Rimuru had decided that it was finally time to visit Dwargwan. However, he didn't want to go alone, and he certainly wasn't going to take Gobata with him. So, before announcing his departure to the villagers, he decided to swing by Veldora's cave and create an anti-detection barrier because it was time to summon another one of his subordinates.

'Ciel, will you do the honors?'

<Of course, Master. Leave it to me.>

******

The Demon Realm is a bizarre place, where demons come into being as lesser demons and spend their time endlessly fighting each other, as the concept of time holds little sway over these ageless creatures.

Yet, even in this strange realm, hierarchy exists. At its pinnacle are the Primordials, the oldest and most extraordinarily powerful daemons. Currently, four of these Primordials out of the seven known ones rule their self-proclaimed territories within the Demon Realm.

Blanc, infamously known as the White Primordial, is one such demon. Her status is reflected in her appearance, with crimson red eyes, silky white hair, and an elegant charm adorning her face. At this moment, she sits in her mansion, sipping tea, while two of her subordinates stand dutifully behind her, ready to serve their lady.

Suddenly, Blanc felt someone attempting to summon her—no, it was more than that. Someone was specifically targeting her for the summoning. Normally, she would have answered the call, entertained the summoner's request, and then made the summoner regret ever summoning her. However, she wasn't in the mood at the moment, so she decided to deny the request. However, it didn't work, and a blinding flash of light forcefully summoned her to the overworld.