Village Chief, Rigurd!

Ciel: <>

Voice of the World: <<>>

******

After a few days of leisurely exploration within the cave, Rimuru and Veldora exited and began walking through the Jura Forest. Unlike their previous encounter when Rimuru first met Veldora, this time Rimuru was emitting a powerful aura that frightened the animals and alerted the goblins to his presence in the forest.

"So, brother, where are we going next?" Veldora asked as he lazily walked beside Rimuru.

"Nowhere in particular," Rimuru replied, "but I have a hunch that something interesting is going to happen soon."

"Something interesting, huh?" Veldora raised an eyebrow, then shrugged and continued following Rimuru. But then just as Rimuru had said, something did happen. A group of tiny goblins obstructed their path. Veldora also noticed that the goblins were carrying low-quality weapons and shields and had bruises and injuries all over their bodies.

"What's their deal?" Veldora asked, addressing no one in particular.

"Don't worry, let me handle this," Rimuru said as he walked toward the goblins and positioned himself in front of them. "So, goblins, tell me, why have you obstructed our path? Are you perhaps planning to rob us?" he asked, his gaze piercing as he considered having a bit of fun before helping them.

<Master is really cruel.>

Ignoring Ciel's comment, Rimuru focused on the goblins, who were now trembling in fear while kneeling before him. "You are mistaken, oh great one! We would never dare," the goblin with the red bandana, who was leading the group, stammered in a panicked voice. "If you are still offended by us, please take my head and spare my comrades!"

"I don't need your head, I have no use for it and you can all raise your heads since I am not angry either," Rimuru said, dismissively waving his hand. "So, why are you here anyway?" Rimuru asked.

"The thing is, our village is just ahead. We felt a strong Demon's aura there and immediately came to investigate," the goblin with the red bandana explained. "Also, if it isn't too much trouble, would you like to come to our village?"

"Your village, huh?" Rimuru said, pretending to think as he rubbed his chin. He then turned toward Veldora and asked, "What do you think?"

"I don't care," Veldora shrugged. "We can go if you want to, not that I care."

Rimuru nodded and turned back to the goblins. "Very well, I will come to your village. Lead the way."

"You have our deepest gratitude, great one!" all the goblins exclaimed, bowing in unison. And so, the goblins guided Rimuru and Veldora to their village.

******

Meanwhile, at the Goblin Village...

"I hope they come back alive," an old goblin said as he paced at the entrance of the goblin village. Some time ago, all the villagers had felt a strong aura coming from the forest. As the village chief, he had sent his younger son and other goblins into the forest to investigate and, if possible, bring whoever was producing this strong aura back to the village. But now, he was gripped with fear, imagining all the possible dangers they might encounter in the forest.

However, his anxiety was interrupted when he noticed goblins returning to the village. And they weren't alone; they had brought two individuals with them. One was a muscular man with blonde hair who seemed disinterested in his surroundings, and the other was a blue-haired demon who was engaged in conversation with his son, emitting a similar aura to what they had felt earlier.