Night of the Sexy Dead Chapter 12

Castiel suddenly felt as if everything was getting smaller around him he could feel Dean and Sam's gaze and hear Dean's footsteps as he approached Cas. Dean stood there he didn't say anything he studied Cas closing his eyes and shaking his head he laid a hand firmly on Cas's shoulder Cas slowly turned into Dean their eye's met and held each other quietly. "They want Cas..." Sam paced a moment Dean broke away only slightly, shifting to stand next to Cas they faced The three other men focusing on the weird guy in the grandpa pants and bow tie "You still haven't answered who you are. " Turning quickly to walk toward the Tardis he turned back "I'm The Doctor" Sam made a face "Doctor?....Doctor Who?"

The Doctor smirked at the age old question, "Of many things Sam, but now is not the time I need to see if the Tardis is rested enough to get us some where besides here the longer we sit here the faster they will find us" turning he entered the Tardis. Dean turned to Castiel "You could have told me Man..." Dean moved his head to get Cas's gaze "You were at the bunker weren't you...that's why they were there" Cas felt like he had betrayed Dean "Yes.." I had came with the things needed for the incantation when it appeared." He looked sincerely into Dean's eye's "I thought if I left it would follow me, Dean I never intended to put you and Sam in harm's way...I" Dean looked back at Sam who was listening "It wasn't your fault, you couldn't have seen this shit" Sam nodded in agreement.

Sherlock looked from the Angel to each brother he stopped and studied the taller one called Sam his mind started it's deductions when John's hand laid softly on his, he turned to look at John "Don't Sherlock...please" he stared at John's eyes and features how could he have not noticed how tired he was "John.." John put up his hand "No Sherlock I am fine we need to focus on getting back" Sherlock was about to speak when suddenly he heard the American's voice "CAS? CAS?!" Sam and Dean grabbed either side of Castiel's arms the Angel hung limply as blood came from his nose John hurried across the room his natural Doctor instincts kicking in he checked Castiel's eyes slowly the Angel came to still being held up by the brothers. John dutifully checked Cas over "Cas what's wrong?" Dean sounded worried, Suddenly the room grew bright then dimmed "He can feel them Deany-boo" Sam let go of Cas's arm John turned to the new person in the room "Wait another one? Who's that?" The angel smiled and spoke "Balthazar, Lovely to meet you".