Chapter two: Revenge

The next morning when I woke up I was super excited there were two reasons.I am going to get back at Micheal for cheating and I am to act as Alex's girlfriend exciting right.

I then got up and took a bath and washed my hair, after that I planned to look different so I put purple highlights in my hair.

Next I did a manicure and a pedicure and painted my nails and skimmed through my closet to look  for something I never wore to school. Yes I finally found something nice I never wore to school.

I wore a black leather jacket along with deep v neck crop top, jeans with black high knee boots. Now my new look was complete I did not look like the same person anymore.

While Alex in his bedroom wore a leather jacket along with a white shirt, jeans and black nike's.

We then left our houses and meeted each other outside we were really matching, real couples goals.

Alex then drove us to school in his brand new sports car. When we reached school everyone were looking at us like they have never saw us before.

Me and Alex walked through the hallway with his hand on my waist, and everyone were staring.

We finally reached my locker where My Micheal's locker was also located, so we purposely went in front of his locker and started making out.

Until suddenly we were stopped by Micheal himself who looked pissed that I moved on so quickly.Micheal wanted to talk to me but Alex stand in front of me and told Micheal to leve me alone.

Just then Izzie appeared and told me she liked my highlights, and I told her thank you. The bell suddenly wrong for classes.

During class I could have felt Alex watching me and I also thought he had feelings for me.Then I started day dreaming about Alex.

I saw him laying me down on the bed and taking off his shirt and I felt his abs but all that was interupted when the teacher called me to answer a question.

I went up to the board and I could have felt my heart racing and I had trouble breathing is was my asthma acting up but I just fainted.

Alex rushed to pick me up and took me to the nurses office.When I woke up I saw Alex right there by my side and he asked if I was okay and I said yes.

Alex asked me what happened and why I fainted and I explained to him it was because of my asthma.

Just then the bell rang  the nurse enetered and asked Alex to take Avery home and let her rest.We walked to where we parked and Micheal was waiting right there for me.

Alex then walked up to Micheal and told him that  I didn't want to talk to him and that I deserved much better.

Micheal got mad and wanted to punch him but I took Alex and we went home. When he dropped me home my parents left a note saying they went on a buisness trip and won't be back till the following day.

So Alex called his parents and told them he would be staying over because I was by myself and he did not want to leave me alone because of what happened today in class.

I went upstairs to take a bath and get dressed for bed, then suddenly Alex came in and I was half naked.

He quickly left and apologized, after I finished I then told him he can come in.When he came in he asked me if I feel like eating with which I replied no. 

I just told him I felt like laying down and just talk, so he layed  next to me and we started a conversation. I then asked him why he moved here and he just replied with he needed a change of enviorment a fresh start.

I then hugged him and kissed his head and rolled over and  fell asleep. The next morning I woke up before Alex and thought that I would make him breakfast for being a really good fake boyfriend.

While I was cooking eggs I heard the door bell rang so I went to open the door guess who it was Micheal. I asked him what he was doing here and he answered saying he needed to talk to him so I let him in.

We sat down in the kitchen and he apologized for being a jerk and sleeping with my best friend. He expected me to forgive him ans so I did kinda and then he invited me to his party on friday night so I said I would go.

Then he left and I finished making making breakfast for Alex and myself, I made pancakes with bacon and eggs. 

When Alex woke up he went downstairs and saw Avery eating breakfast while on her phone.He told me good morning and then I told him I made a plate for him as well.

He said thanks and sat down to eat with me.After we finished eating Alex wanted to wash the dishes but I told him I'll help as well.

While cleaning the dishes we were throwing foam at each other and it wet the floor and I slipped and was about to fell but this time he caught me.

He held me so close and was looking in my eyes and I felt butterflies in my stomach and out faces were so close to each other and I also blushed.

He then put me down and It was awkward so he left and went to his house to get ready for school.

I also got dressed for school I wore a short pants with a crop top wearing my nike's.I then locked my house and went to wait for Alex outside of his house.

Finally Alex came out of his house and drove us to school it was awkward silence until we reached at school.

We stayed in the car and Alex then said  I can't do this anymore I can't pretend to be your boyfriend. I asked why I really need this and I really want to get back at Micheal and drive him mad.

Alex then stuttered but they were interupted by the principal who wanted to see Alex. Alex got out of the car and went to the principals office.

I sat in the car wondering why Alex didn't want to pretend and it was just friday.

I then got out of the car and went to my locker then class, also wondering what the principal wanted with Alex.

Meanwhile the principal was telling Alex that he was reported by a student that shall remain anomymous said that you were threatening him Alex already knew who it was though.

Alex told the principal that he swore he didn't threaten anyone and the principal let him go by a warning.

After that Alex just skipped the rest of the day and had me worrying all the day that I had not seen him.

After school I decided I would start getting ready for Micheal's party and to get him to be my boyfriend again so to do that  I need to wear a sexy dress.

I found a black back out dress that showed cleaveage  that would be the best to get Micheal back now that Alex is going to stop the fake relationship.

When I reached at the party I had two drinks and went looking for Micheal. I finally found Micheal and he complemented me on how nice I looked and then took me to his room.

We were just talking and laughing and then he hugged me then he started kissing my neck then my lips. I pushed him away and got up to leave.