Chapter 3: Raped!

Then he got violent and pulled me and throw me unto the bed and started unbuckling his pants.He lifted my dress pulled my underwear down and raped me he took my virginity!!

After he was finished with raping me he left the room to continue  party with his friends.I pulled my underwear back up and hugged my feet tightly and started crying. 

I looked for my phone and tried to call Alex to pick me up, I didn't tell him what happened I just told him I was tired.

 when he arrived I went downstairs in shame that I was raped by my cheating ex boyfriend.I  got in Alex car and he drove me home not knowing what had happened.

I went into my house and locked the door and laid down on the floor by the door crying and fell asleep their too.

On Saturday my parents were to come home but they said they had more important things to do in Paris.

So Saturday all day I stayed locked up in my bedroom crying. The next day I started feeling nauseous and kept throwing up. 

Then there was a knock at the door it was Alex he said he have not seen me at all since the party and asked if anything was wrong with which I replied no.

Alex then said he had to confess something and I told him he could tell me anything little did I know what was abut to be said was a dream come true.

Alex then said I don't want to be your fake boyfriend I want to be your real boyfriend because I like you so much Avery from the first day I saw you looking at me through your window.

That is why I wanted to show Micheal's true color a cheater cheats on every girl.

I was so happy about what was being said but do I tell him what happened I thought to myself no he will get mad and kill him. I then hugged Alex and e kissed for the rest of the day we hanged out ate ice cream and watched movies.

When It was night I kissed Alex good bye and then locked the door and went t o my bed, while in bed I wondered why I was vomitting so much and then it came to me OMG! I can't be pregnant there is only one way to find out and I went to get a test out of the cabinet in the bathroom it was positive I was pregnant.

The next day Alex dropped me at school but this time we were a real couple, he dropped me at my locker and went to the bathroom. 

While at my locker I noticed people looking at me weird and laughing at me an I was wondering why.

My phone then beeped it was Micheal he posted on his twitter my ex girlfriend is a freaking whore she wanted to have sex last night even though  she has a boyfriend.

I  runned to the bathroom in tears and I smashed the mirror causing my hand to bleed a little I then washed is at clenched my fist and wet to confront Micheal.

I slammed his locker and then shouted at him you fucking asshole if your such a man tell them what you did at the night of the party.

 Micheal laughed and said you should know you cheated on you boyfriend just then everyone started gathering around them.

I then said you fucking raped me you violently pulled me and forced yourself on me but no one will ever believe me right because im a whore and the guys are always right.

I slapped Micheal and he slapped me back and I fell to the ground in pain but suddenly my knight and shining armor came to save me.

He helped me up asked me what happened and got utterly discust  and attacked Micheal out of anger. He punched him and fell to the ground but then I told Alex it was not worth it.

Alex stopped and was about to leave with me but then I told him I wanted to tell Micheal something. I then said Micheal I hope you take responsibilty for the child I am carrying your child.

Everyone in the hallway gasp as they hear that I was pregnant, then I also said and trust me I would abort this baby in a heartbeat but I am not a killer.

Then Alex and I left he took me straight home after that , when I reahced home Alex asked me why didn't you tell me what was happening.

I then said I didn't want chaos and that's exactly what happened, Alex then asked me how I would go to college science I am pregnant.

I will tell my parents what happened and they will take care of it don't worry Micheal will get punish for ruinning my life before it even started.

Alex then said how about you stay with me in my dorm when I am going to college that way I could help you raise the child and I will be getting a degree and later on we can get married when I gradurate and move in a house together.

No said Avery I don't want to ruin your life I will stay here and wait for you to finish your studies just promise you won't forget about me Alex promised.