Chapter 6: The Affair

The next morning while in the shower someone joins me which was Alex and they start having intense shower sex when they heard someone knocking at the door.

I then said i will come out right now sweetie why don't you go get dress for school. They come out of the shower and get dressed.

Kissed and then Alex left meanwhile pretending he just went for a run. when he got in the house his wife asked him where he was which he answered I went for a run.

She gave him a kiss on his forhead and he left to take a bath. After his bath he left for work and it was just a conincidence that he and I worked at the same office.

Alex and I ran into each other in the elevator turns out he worked their as well. I wanted to ask him what was his job but other workers came into the elevator.

When I reached my floor I got out and  suprisingly he also got up. Just then I ran into my boss and her informed me that I will no longer be his assistant.

He informed me that Alex would be my new boss and I would be his assistance. Alex introduced himself to me little did my old boss know we were already aquainted, intimately.

After the boss left Alex closed the door, and started kissing me but i stopped him. I told him we can't do it at work cause i would lose my job if someone finds out.

We agreed to don't do it at work but for lunch we will meet at the hotel that happens to be a floor below us.

We continued doing our work patiently waiting for lunch to come but the time seems to be going very slow. Just then a coworker came at my desk and told me she wanted to hit on the new supervisor.

I suddenly felt jelous and it just slipped out of my mouth that he had a wife and a baby on the way. Just then it was finally time for our luch break I got out of my chair pratically jumping.

But when i waited for the elevator to arrive who i saw arrive was Callie,Alex's wife I guessed the hotel was off.

She greeted me and told me she didn't know I worked their, I then replied I didn't know your husband was going to work here.

She then asked me if I wanted to join her for lunch with her husband. I said yes trying to be comfortable with it.

Alex then approached us and Callie informed him that I would be getting lunch with them so we can get to know each other better.

We went to a resturant nearby and ordered our lunch, while we waited Avery asked me If I was married with which I replied no.

She then asked if Eliza was really my kid, me and Alex said yes at the same time which sounded suspicous. Callie then asked how Alex how he knew that.

I then answered we were in high school together, Callie then said ohh I didn't know that its very intresting actually.

So in high school I was dating Micheal and I caught him cheating with my best friend and I was raped by him  and that's how I ended up with my little bundle of joy.

Callie then said I am so sorry that happened to you do you stay in contact with the father, I answered no not  until yesterday when I found out he is my daugthers teacher ohh and in case your wondering I forgived them.

I then got up and walked out of the resturant and went back to work without eating lunch. After  being humiliated I got back at the office and got some work done.

Alex soon returned after and dragged me in his office and locked the door behind. He then hugged me and comforted me.

I then kissed him and we started making out passionately and he picks me up and clears his desk and put me on the desk. While kissing him pationately he unbottons his pants and I slip my underwear from my skirt and we had sex.

We quickly got dressed after finishing because we couldn't get caught by any  of our coworkers. I then kissed him and told him to come by tonight.

After work I went to pick up Eliza but Micheal asked if he could take Eliza home so he can get to know her better, and so she can know him as her father and not only her teacher.

I said yes quickly as I remember Alex will be coming over so I'll have the house to myself. Just stop by for some clothes she could wear for tonight and tommorrow morning.

He agreed and later that evening I packed Eliza's neceisties, and Micheal came for them. He then thanked me for giving him a chance to be apart of Eliza's life and left.

I then searched through my  underwear draw to look for something sexy to wear tonight when Alex comes over. I then found a sexy black lingerie that I thought he would love.

Meanwhile Alex pretended to have urgent phone call from work and told his wife he had an emergency. Then he went straight to my house and ringed the doorbell.

I opened it and gave him a kiss and came inside closing the door  behind us. We then went upstairs to my bedroom.

I showed off my sexy lingerie and started undressing Alex and we started kissing passionately, in the middle of getting to the good part the doorbell wrong.

And it sounded like Callie I hurridly got up and put on a robe and told Alex to get dress. While I rushed downstairs to the door.

I opened the door and greeted Callie, she then asked if she could stay at my house until her husband come back home because she doesn't want to be alone.

I then said sure I'm not bust at all just come in and I'm going upstairs to put on some clothes.I then told Alex to go pick up Callie but act clueless because its weird.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang  and I opened it, and I answered it and Alex then asked if Callie was here and I answered yes. She then got up and left with Alex and he winked at me and they left.