chapter 1

"Finally, I can go home" Y/N sigh looking at her phone after being able to book a cab on Christmas night , as she wait for her cab while standing across the road.

The winter night breeze tickles her toes which were peeking out from her shoe hole . She grip tight to her side purse, which wasn't of any brand like her colleague have to showcase.

It's snowing today but rather than being upset she was grateful that atleast she have a pair of old shoes to cover her feet then nothing.

Maybe they're not in thier best condition but they last for three years now.

"Three years!!!" She sigh when a sudden realisation hit her ,

"Well I guess I have no choice but to starve myself to buy new one"

After getting off from her overtime office work now all she gets to do is curse at the way she lives but then her eyes lands on a woman .

A beautiful young cheerful aura surrounding he as that woman talk to someone in her phone, looks like that must be someone she adores.

The woman looked younger than Y/N , maybe in her mind 20's . A beautiful youngster filled with joy caressing her baby bump while crossing the street.

Y/N smiles bitterly,

"It must be good to have people who are willing to talk to you" she mutter to herself.

Y/N eye's widen as she notice,

That the woman was crossing the road but never noticed a truck coming towards her in speed , Y/N calls for her to move but maybe Y/N voice didn't even reached to her due to distance.

"Miss move away from the road!!!!" Y/N scream from side of road but the woman was busy talking in phone while smiling lovely.

Looking at the truck speed without thinking twice Y/N runs to save the woman but do you think her misfortune will let her survive?

*SCREEEEEEEE*

Y/N's body flew across the road with the impact of hit.

Fortunately the truck didn't hit the pregnant women as Y/N pushed her on time , the push was not much to harm her big baby bump only enough to save her from accident but Y/N?

She meet a horrible accident.

'OMG someone got into accident'

Her body lay there , on road cover in Christmas snow around her.

To her the snow feels cold against the warm blood oozing out of her head.

'somebody call the ambulance'

Y/N could hear people mumbles and see the crowd circling around her almost lifeless body but with each breath her vision starts to get blurry.

*It's even hard to breathe for me* the thought comes to her mind but she couldn't speak the same.

'her head is bleeding, I don't think she will be able to survive'

*My- my head is bleeding , Yes and it feels painful very painful right now*

The pain she felt is unbearable. Her condition , that critical that she couldn't even explain in words.

'poor thing she looks young to leave this world'

*Leave this world? Am I going to die like this?*

'I called the ambulance they said they might won't be able to reach in time due to traffic'