Part 11

Tharn was up all night he had a hard time trying to fall asleep. He kept on thinking about what Type said to him. The fact that I wanted to win him back, but he already had a boyfriend. Tharn rubbed his head in frustration and rose up from bed. He grabbed his phone and went outside to find the wind hit his body. 

Tharn started scrolling through his phone and the first thing he sees is a picture of Type with his new boyfriend. I wonder where he met him at. Is he just a fling? Was a coverup to make me jealous? Tharn keep on wondering different things about what could be going on. 

Then he thought that they probably are a real couple. He didn't think that type would lie to him. Tharn got a knock at his door. He rushed to the door. 

Mom? what are you here? 

I called you four times and texted you last night? 

Oh.. 

Yeah.

So, why are you here? 

To talk to about Lhong?

What about him?

Where is he? 

Last time I knew he was at his place.

When was that? 

Yesterday

Oh okay.

What's going on, mom?

Well, Lhong isn't answering his calls, he's guessed not here. 

No, lhong doesn't live here. 

Lhong better be living here, Tharn.

You guys are married.

Nope, I don't even like him. You forced me into a married that I didn't want. 

I don't care what you want, tharn. You do what I tell you to do.

Fuck off, mom. You're the worst mother ever. I hope I never see you again. *tharn slams the door on her face* 

*Open door now* 

Tharn walked away liked as if see isn't even there* 

Tharn's mom and Type.

Type gasped at what just went down, he couldn't believe that but tharn was telling the truth.

He hides until tharn's mother has left. 

Type went up to tharn's door rang the doorbell.

Tharn strolled to the door and opened the door willingly across his face. was so shocked by seeing type at his apartment.

uhhh. Type? What are you doing here?

I'm coming to get the rest of my stuff ,Tharn. 

Oh. ok.

It's still where it was, I didn't touch anything. 

Hey, Type are you sure you want to be with That guy, sobbed, Tharn.

Tharn! I don't really know, but all I know is that I need to move on "said, type"

Why? Can't you be with me? asked, tharn.

NO, I can't be with you, tharn.

Why not, Type.

Uhhh..

I don't think we're a good match anymore. I feel like since we've broken up, we've grown apart. 

Wait, you're saying I tried my fucking hardest to win you back for you just turned your back on me and go get yourself a new boyfriend.