Part 9

Type and Tharn were officially over.
Tharn was devastated that the fact he should have told Type the truth, but he was sacred the fact if he would believe him or not.
Tharn started to rummage through his belongings and there he found. The first letter type games him. He held it to chest he kept on having flashbacks from all the good moments.

Tharn really wanted to go to a bar and try to forget what happen. But he didn't, he got up and searched through his phone for Type's friend Chen.
Tharn dialed the number. He is hoping that he would answer.

-ringing-

Chen- Hello??? Who is this??
Tharn- this is Tharn, Chen.
Chen- right then then he hung up.
Tharn- hello?? Chen??? FUCk!!!

End- of call-

Tharn threw his phone across the room and screamed really loud.

He felt like part of his body was gone, he didn't feel the same anymore. He tried to call Chen again maybe he won't hang up this time.

But of course, this time no one answered. Right then, Tharn didn't know what to do.

What!!!!!

Chen!!!! Look!!!

Tharn was forced to marry Lhong!!! That was going viral on ever social network platform.

Type couldn't believe of why, Tharn would lie to him not just tell the truth.

Hey, type. Don't cry. But it hurts, chen.. first he cheats now he lies.

If he lied about that how do I know if he didn't lie the whole time I was with him.

All, Chen could was hug Type and rub his back to let him that he is there for him.

Type I am here for you, whenever you need to talk. But, I think we you're ready you should talk to Tharn and if you want I can be there with you.

Really, Chen!!

Of course!

-next day-

Chen!!!

Type said.

What??? "Said Chen"
Who called you last night? "Said, type"
Oh, it was tharn, "said Chen."
Oh. What did he say, "said, type"?
He wanted to talk, but I ended the call, "laughed, Chen."
-Chen and type were both laughing-
Type was still hurt so the feeling of someone doing something awful to tharn actually maybe him feel better in some ways.

So, Chen??
Do you think Tharn ever loved me??
Look, you want me to be honest, Type.
Yes, Chen.
I think he did love you. But I think he was afraid of love. Anyways, Type. Don't think about it too much he hurt you, and if you ghost him or whatever that's his problem, he used you. \

Chen and Type were laying down on the sofa while scrolling through on their phones.
That's when type's hard dropped even more.

Type?? Do you want to move on? or do you still want that scum bag Tharn? 

I really love Tharn so much, it's going to be hard to forget him.

I know it will be, Type. So, you're moving on? 

I wouldn't move on quite yet, because whoever you get with. They would think they're a rebound due to the breakup.

Thats true, Chen.

Hey, Chen I'm hungry? Do you want me to fix something? "Said, Chen" 

No, can we get something out, "asked, Type." 

But Type everything is basically closed? 

What about that gas station don't they sell food in there, Chen?