Part 12

Tharn kept thinking the words over that Type said to him, "He's, my boyfriend."

Why, Type!! Tharn screamed. and threw his liquor bottle across the room. FUCK!! 

Tharn then got a call from Type. He just pushed decline he didn't want to talk to anyone he just wanted to be left alone. He hated the fact that Type did that to him. After everything they have been through. 

Tharn knew what he did and has said in the past wasn't right. But Tharn is willing to be a better person. But Type is just crushing him. So, that's causing him to drink impulsively. 

Tharn decided that even though he loved Type with all his heart he wanted to prove to him that getting with someone else doesn't hurt. So, then maybe Type will see what he lost if not maybe Type and I are better off without each other. 

Tharn dailed Type back to see what he wanted. 

~Ringing~ 

~Ringing~

Hello, Tharn! Thank goodness you called me back! 

Why are you so happy that I took the time out of my day to call you back? Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend Lhong? 

Uhh, Tharn about that! Something kinda of happen. 

Okay, you cared to explain? said, Tharn.

Yeah, Lhong was drunk, and we were driving I told him to not drive because you know he's drinking. Well, we went to the clifftop to sit and talk maybe it help him clear his mind. 

Well, tharn things started to go over the top, He started to get violent and controlling. I didn't like I told him to stop. He refused, I pushed him off me, he pushed me on the ground and pinned my hands to the ground I kicked in the genitals. It then grabbed a bat out my car and wacked him. Lhong stood up and tried to after me, he losted his balance and ended up falling off the cliff I tried to reach for his hand to help him, but it was too late he already fell. 

I didn't know who to tell but you. I was afraid to tell the cops. 

Tharn was silent he didn't know what to say. Was Type a murder or was it an accident? 

HELLO!! tharn!! 

Please don't hate me, I know I've been a bad person and I've hurt you. But really deep down you're the only one I ever wanted to be with. I just wanted to revenge on you, because you really hurt me with whole marriage thing. I know it was fake, but you kept it from me and that really hurt me. But I understand what I did wasn't right. But Please Tharn please understand me and listen that being with isn't the easiest thing. We're going to go through twist and turns. But Tharn you make me so happy, and not being with you hurts the most. 

So, Tharn please understand that I really didn't kill Lhong he was drinking too much and got controlling I was protecting myself and I even tried to save him even with all he has done. Because Tharn I don't want you to see me as that bad guy. 

Tharn finally spoke a word after repetitively talking that was coming out of Type's mouth. 

Type, where are you? 

I'm about to your house.

Oh. 

How far are you, I can order some food. 

It's okay, Tharn. 

I have food with me also. 

okay, type. 

I'm here, tharn 

~call ended~ 

Tharn rushed out to Type's assistant.