Chapter 1 - Surreal Reality

*Thunder*

It was raining cats and dogs.

Across the streets, multiple umbrellas could be seen.

Each with different colors.

It was the usual busy day, bustling with noises from the crowds of people walking around minding their own business.

Some chatted so loudly, a clear evidence of a youthful age.

On the other end.

Some appeared busy on their phones,  with stresses clearly written on their faces.

Some were sharing umbrellas,

Some were just alone by themselves.

While some ran away to avoid getting wet.

With how the way life is, we can clearly say that each of them had their own problems.

And each with different ways of solving it.

*Lightning*

Amidst the busy street, a lone college student could be seen running alone while covering herself from the rain using only a book.

The pedestrian lights turned red right before she could cross and so the girl was left with no choice but to wait for the lights to turn green.

*Pitter-patter*

A bright light suddenly flashed from a car and went directly into the girl's eyes.

The sudden flash of light shocked the girl's eyes as her vision became pure white.

She unconsiously took a step back while closing her eyes tightly, feeling the burn in her eyes.

*Slip*

"Ah."

Then, suddenly an incident happened.

Due to the heavy rain making the side walk so slippery...

*Car beeps*

The girl unfortunately slip off towards the road.

And the rest was history.
_____

*Pants heavily*

I woke up feeling restless as my heartbeat ran so fast.

I could clearly hear the loud banging of my heart, as if it wants to escape from my body.

It felt as though it wouldn't be an overstatement if I were to die from a heart attack right now.

Just now... I had a dream.

It was a dream of me dying.

I felt chills in my veins as I vividly remember my ominous dream.

Almost as if it was real.

I hugged myself gently rubbing both my shoulders from the feeling of discomfort.

Countless sweats fell from my forehead as I felt my feet getting cold from anxiety.

Still shocked and bewildered, I reached out for my phone above the drawer beside my bed.

Just then, confusion came into my mind when I couldn't feel a drawer beside my bed.

I constantly waved my hand hoping to feel something but nothing except air was there.