Ch 1

Huh? What? Why Am i?..

I got up from my bed, sitting down on it and then looked down onto my stretched out hands and started moving them around.

Is this a Dream? I pinched myself to wake myself up but there i was, still in my old room. "Ouch!" i yelped in pain. This was definitely not a dream then. 

I reached for my phone at the nightstand next to my bed and looked at the time. It read "Tuesday, 10 October" and i then searched on google, "What was the exact Date today?", and the following result came as a shock to me. "10/10/22". It's a year ago. What was going on? Why is it still 2022?

I got off my bed and slipped into my comfy home slippers and walked out into the kitchen.  The moment i stepped out, glares were shot right at me. From my "Family" to their frivolous daughter. 

"Seol Hwa" She calls out my name. I turned and looked away, in order not to face her glare.

"Do well in School. Don't be a total embarrassment there too." She said as she handed me a sandwich wrapped in plastic foil. I nodded, keeping my head down grabbed the sandwich and headed out.

"You better pretend not to know me" Ji Woo said as she was doing her make up, walking next to me to the bus stop.

I nodded. Pfft. As if i want people to know she's my sister. When the bus reached, we then got on and went different seats, far apart from one another.

Now I've confirmed it. Everything's happening all over again. Did i seriously go back in time? Why. Why did this happen?.. i wanted to die. Now i can't even die now?

I was so immersed in thought of flashbacks of my old memories to the point i was caught off guard when Hana sat right next to me. I'm not making the same mistake again, no not this time.

"Hello! You seem to be going to the same school as me." She said as she turned to me smiling.

"Yes i am." I responded promptly and then took out a book and started reading it.

"Oh Okay.." She said as she turned her head to the front and then took out her phone.

Mission 1 accomplished! Not being friends with that BITCH. Actually, all of Ji Woo's friends are bitches, but there's always a scale of how bitchy. Well, people do say that bitches would usually group together.

But i would say Hana is the ultimate bitch, if not for Ji Woo, of course. In my previous life, she made friends with me this way. I trusted and loved her, i really did, and she just had to break all of that.

After we got off the bus, she approached Ji Woo instead. Well that's one variable different, but i don't think it would affect things to change so much.

I then simply walked past them to go to my class and sat down the corner and took out my books. That was when i remembered that Hana took the same class as i did for the first day.

But that should be fine right? since i brushed her off in the bus. Wrong. She instantly saw me and walked towards the sit next to me and sat down. Does she not get the hint? Ah right. I forgot she had a strong personality.

"Hey, you're that girl from the bus." She said, attempting to talk to me again.

"Yeah" I responded without even turning my head to look at her as i took out a notebook and started drawing.

"Come on.. don't be so dull, talk to me." She said as she pouts her lips and touches my shoulder.

I sighed and stopped drawing on my notebook. You want me to talk to you? Fine. Fine i will.