Ch 2

Fuck. I clashed into Nari. I'm so done for.. i cried in my head

Nari wasn't someone significant in my previous life but i was scared of her. She looked quite intimidating though she's gorgeous and elegant. her quiet personality made her mysterious and how straightforward she was made quite a few people dislike her. Nevertheless, she wouldn't care about you unless you bothered her.

"Why the fuck were you running" She said, scowling at me

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" i apologised profusely as i repeated that.

"tch." she said as she walked off, scoffing at me.

Hana ran to me and pulled me up then picked up my things scattered on the floor.

"Are you alright? Seriously, what's her problem?" Hana said, passing me my things and rolling her eyes.

"It was my fault anyways" i replied as i took my things from her. "Thank you."

"Hehe- Let's go! What would you like to eat?" She asked as she hugged my arm in excitement.

"Huh? oh." I just recalled that she promised me to treat me to food earlier on at the library.

"Anywhere nice. But you better have money cause I'm going to get the most expensive item on the menu" i said as i shook her off my arm, once again.

"How merciless, at least be nice to me if you can't be nice to my wallet" She said as she looked at me with puppy eyes.

"No-" But before i could finish saying, she covered my mouth with her hand.

"Come on, i'm kidding, i'll bring you somewhere nice, you can order whatever you want!" She said, dragging me along by pulling my hand. I decided not to shake her off this time since i was about to empty her wallet anyways.

She brought me to an italian restaurant and despite my thoughts and words earlier, I decided not to order the most expensive item on the menu.. i mean.. 118k won is abit too much. Would she even have enough?

In the end, i ordered a meal costing only about 20k won.

"Didn't you say you were gonna order the most expensive item on the menu?" Hana said as she laughed slightly.

"Would you have rather i done so?" I asked as an rheotorical question.

Once again, she laughed and replied. "No, i rather that you did not" and then looked at me, smiling.

The whole time she tried to converse with me but i just replied with short answers and focused on eating.

After eating, we seperated, going different ways since i told her i was busy, so that i could go to the department store.

I took out my notebook and flipped to the page that she wrote what she hated.

"I hate green, frogs, dark chocolate and coffee"

I walked around the department store, placed a couple of green clothing, a frog keychain, dark chocolates and coffee cans into my shopping cart.

"She'll love this." i muttered, talking to myself and then laughing.

"Who?" a voice called out. I got shocked and looked around to see Nari right behind me.

"Uh.. its nothing" i responded smiling awkwardly.

"Are those for Hana?" She asked as she looked at my cart.

"I mean.. kinda?" i responded as i placed my hand over my head.

Since i would be wearing the green clothing but the frog keychain, dark chocolate and coffee is for her

"She hates all of those things" Nari replied, picking up the frog keychain and then staring at it.