Chapter Twenty - Cam

I knew I was being cocky by rubbing her against me like that, but I also knew it was my fault that I hadn't taken her to bed yet and there was no way in hell that I was letting another chance pass by.

"Cam?"

"Don't talk Sunshine. Just go with it."

I pushed her up so that she was sitting, straddling me and then sat up myself, with my legs over the edge of the bed. I kissed her lightly on the lips and then pulled away and took up kissing her neck instead. She moaned and leaned into every kiss. I moved up and over her cheek and when I kissed the tip of her nose, she giggled. The sound caused electricity to run through my already overcharged body.

I leaned back so I could look at her. She was amazing. Her hair was a beautiful mess around her face. Her lips were swollen and both them and her cheeks were tinged a soft shade of pink. Her erect nipples were pushing through her bra, against the tight top she had on. The whole Madison Bright package was perfect. If she let me have my way with her tonight and I died afterwards, I would die a very happy man. I ran my hands down her arms and let them rest on her hips.

"Do you want me to keep going?" I asked.

"Are you sure you do?" Came her really bloody confusing response. I gave her my best, are-you-freaking-serious look and she laughed. "Yes. I think I do want you to keep going. For now, I guess I'll just forget about my tested emotions."

"Thank god! Because I was going to shatter into a million horny little pieces if you said no." I said before lifting her shirt slightly, placing my hands on actual skin and kissing her with all of the pent up passion inside of me.

My tongue did the tango with hers and my fingers traced lines all across her stomach. She wriggled on top of me, trying not to laugh. It was nice knowing she was still ticklish. I inched my fingers up her abdomen until I felt the under-sides of her breasts.

I moved my hands up and gently pinched each of her nipples between my fingers, through the soft fabric of her bra. She moaned with pleasure and leaned back, resting her arms on my knees for balance, allowing me easier access. My cock was aching for release from my jeans, but I was determined to make this as memorable for the both of us as possible. If I failed in my attempt to make her stay in America, I wanted to make sure I had made every single moment of her time here, ones she'll never forget. I also wanted to make sure that if she went back, no man she shacked up with after me would ever compare to the passion she'd felt with me. Selfish? Maybe. Arrogant? Hell yes! But I had a strong feeling that if she left, no woman after her would ever live up to the high standards that she's about to set in me.

I reached around her back and unclasped her bra, making it easier for me to pull the front of it down. Her breathing was laboured and the sound of it was making my dick throb harder. It felt like he was going to bust the zip apart at any moment, to make his escape. I lifted Madi's shirt up and pulled it up to cover her face. I had never seen such gorgeous boobs in my life and I'd seen hundreds of them. They weren't perfectly symmetrical, but I don't think any real ones are. Her left was slightly bigger than her right, but my god they were amazing! She had to be at least a D cup. Definitely the perfect handful. Her areola's were perfectly round and a light tan colour and her dark pink nipples stood erect and looked absolutely ready to be sucked.

"Cam what.." She started, but me lowering my mouth to her breast cut off anything else she'd been going to say and instead, she gasped. "Oh good lord!" She groaned. I pulled my head away and laughed when she whimpered.

I lifted her shirt the rest of the way off and then slid each strap of her bra, slowly down her arms. She threw her head back and savoured every movement and every touch.