Hottest day

Today was the beginning of one of the most hottest heatwave ever to happen. The fairytale members swarmed around the half naked ice mage, Gray Fullbuster, asking him to freeze their drinks and what not. 

"Why don't you ask Juvia?" He said over and over. The blue haired girl shot her head up and blushed. 

"Oh, Gray-sama~! Juvia knew that you would call my name today~!" She pressed her self on him. 

"Get off of me, Juvia..." He didn't want to let a certain someone in the hall to think he was crazy for her. The person was, his rival, Natsu Dragneel.

Natsu, however, wasn't here due to being sick, and Happy wasn't with him, so members had been asked to look after him, it was mainly Lucy, but Gray once in a while got to go see the pink-haired dragon slayer thankfully.

"Hey Gray," Mirajane's voice made him look over to her. 

"Yeah, what is it?" He said. Mirajane smiled.

"Could You watch Natsu for the rest of the week? The master wants you mainly because your an Ice mage and might be able to keep his fever down." The white haired bar tender smiled.

 Gray nodded his head, "I'll do it."

 He wanted to see him again, and mainly wanted to stay away from Juvia. Mirajane thanked him and returned to serving drinks. He shook Juvia off and began to walk to the job board. He wanted something simple, maybe a few simple ones so that he'd keep himself busy and earn some money while "baby-sitting" Natsu. Knowing that Natsu or the master wouldn't pay him. Taking a few flyers, he handed them to Mirajane.

 "Don't these seem kinda easy for you Gray?" She gave him a questionable look.

He nodded his head and smiled, "I need some amount of money and I'm too lazy to get a hard job."

Mira gave a confused look before nodding her head and writing his name down for the jobs. Gray got his things and left the hall quickly before Juvia followed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the first two jobs, he walked over to Natsu's place. He knocked on the door and opened it. Natsu was lying on his hammock, looking up in pain. 

"Gray...what are you doing here?" Natsu groaned, holding his head pain fully. Gray made his way over to the pink haired dragon slayer.

"I'm going to be watching you for the past week." He smiled,"I hope you don't mind. Besides, you hate water, and master wants us to get along a little better."

Personally, Gray only went along with messing with Natsu. He loved him dearly, and didn't want anyone to pick up those feelings(or anyone in the guild for that matter).

Natsu gridded his teeth,'Great...I'm sick and this baka is going to be taking care of me...and least it's not Erza...And I am a bit happy to see him..' 

He felt Gray's cold hands fall on to his head, then chest. Natsu watched his hand stroke his well-built chest and nearly blushed. "G-Gray..?"

Gray made a small smile as his hands stroked his rival's chest. He almost wanted to kiss it...Smooth and broad. 

"G-Gray, what the hell are you doing?" Natsu's face flared up a bit, he was blushing, but his fever made it look like he was just hot. 

"Cooling you down. Should I freeze you in a block of ice instead?" Gray smirked.