Plot twist preview + another A/N

Admin is sick~ She can't really breath through her nose so she won't be updating a lot until better~ READ BELOW FOR REST OF A/N

People,if you're reading this,please vote for what should happen later on

this is the plot(please vote)

Do you want him to stay female?

Do you want him to turn back male?

Other? (Ex. he turns back into a male once he gives birth to gray's child,or something like that)

Please put in comments below,thank you

ON WARD TO THE SHORT PREVIEW:

It's been about three weeks since Natsu had turned female. people around the guild called him–or her–Natsuko. Gray had liked seeing a girl versions of Natsu,knowing that it wasn't really different from having normal male Natsu around. As of now,she was dancing with happy on the table. Happy,for what ever reason had dared Natsu to dress like a belly dancer and dance around the guild. 

So there she was,dancing crazy,not caring what she was doing. The door of the guild opened and Sting and Rouge had entered,with Lyon and Laxus–which was an odd pairing of "friends". There eyes landed on Natsu dancing,Laxus was normal with it since he had Freed(Yes,I pair Laxus with Freed),but he was still amazed on how Natsu's female more looked. Her body matched Lucy's,but Gray found it a lot more sexier then Lucy. 

Sting,Rouge,and Lyon were straing straight at Natsu's outfit and the way she now looked. They ran over to Gray looking for answers. 

"Who's the new girl?"

"Is that Natsu?"

"Yeah,like her? She's my pride and joy." Gray smiled,"Don't touch her."

Lyon smirked,"I am you're brother,so I can take what I want from you,Gray~ Hey Natsu!"

~

That's all you people are getting,I'm still working out a few things so I'll be back with the full version soon. tell what you think AFTER you answered my question.