What the-?!

"I have to take care if something Gray,I'll be back!"

Gray grabbed his wirst before anything actual happened.

"For what?"

"I have to tell Lucy something really important! It about the job we picked!" Natsu said,rushing out the door before Gray could answer. Maybe it was all a joke or was he going to see how far he could test the waters with him?

-

Natsu ran to Lucy's place and looked for the female.

"Lucy!"

"What do you want Natsu? It going to be midnight soon..." she said,looking up from the book she was wiring.

"It's about what you..."

"My lips are sealed. But I'm sure everyone is going to find out sooner or later..."

Natsu sighed and looked to a small blue bottle on the table Lucy was wiring on.

"What that?"

"It's something I'm studying for the master. He said was wasn't sure what it did but I'm worried about what it could do."

Lucy looked to her papers then back to the bottle which was gone. Natsu was looked at the liquid inside. Before he knew it,the ground shook and the cap-which was lose for some reason-came off and the pink colored liquid feel into Natsu's mouth,forcing him to sallow unknowingly.

A white cloud of smoke appered and Lucy's eyes widen.

"N-n-natsu...Y-you're a..."

"What is-what the?! What do I sound like a girl?!"

Lucy dragged Natsu to her bathroom. Natsu looked to the mirror and his eyes widen.

"Holy crap! I'm a girl!" She yelled.

The door flew open and Gray came in. His eyes widen at the pink haired female who looked to him then hid her face in her scarf.

"G-Gray..."

"That you Natsu?"

-

Short I know! But who likes the whole 'Natsu changing into a girl' thing? I planned for this to happen...hahaha >3<

Have fun waiting for me to update this again!