Embrassement

Gray nodded his head,and gulped nervously. Natsu's face was red. He shook of the though of Gray drooling over his naked body,and took a deep breath. 

"Gray...You can take me to your house."

Gray smiled and quickly stood up and picked Natsu up bridal style. 

"G-Gray I can just fine!" 

The ice mage smiled brightly and ran off to his apartment,"P-Put me down,you pervert!"

 Natsu shouted,turing to get out of the cooling and comfortable grip.

Natsu gave up when gray put him over his shoulder and walked proudly in to his room. "

Can you put me down n-" he fell on to the couch and stared up at Gray hovering over him.  His face turned red.

"I want you very badly,Natsu.."Gray whispered in his ear. Natsu flushed a brighter red that put his flames to shame. The dragon slayer slightly pushed Gray away. 

"....N-Not now..."

Gray looked at him,he was joking right? The ice mage looked at Natsu. The pink haired male was red as Gray's hand slid up and down his clothed member. 

"S...Stop it Gray..."

"Your hard,let me take care if that for you,Natsu." Gray smiled as he grew closer to his face. 

Their lips met and Gray took put Natsu's member. He stroked it lightly,but qucikly. Soon,his movements began to become Hader and slower. Natsu moaned as Gray kissed his neck.

Natsu ran his fingers through the soft hair belong to gray as one of his hands trailed down Gray's back. Nothing could interrupt this moment for them.

Suddenly,the door flew open and a fimliar blue haired female ran into the room and toppled Gray. "Gray-sama!!!!!" She shouted. "Juvia!" Another fimliar female,a blonde,said. "Sorry,Gray,Natsu...she just ran into this apartment before I knew it." Juvia pressed agaist Gray.

"Gray-sama didn't see Juvia yesterday!" She cried. 

Gray began pushing Juvia off,"Get off of me!"

 Natsu's eyes glared coldly at Juvia. 

'GET OFF OF HIM,GET OFF OF HIM,GET OFF OF HIM!!!'  He thought gripping his fist hard that blood almost drew.

Lucy saw this and pull Juvia off. 

"Juvia,come on,we have to met Erza at the cake store!" She said. Gray and Lucy pull her off and Lucy dragged Juvia out the apartment.  Gray stood up and wrapped his arms around Natsu's waist. 

"Where were we?"

He waited for Natsu to answer,but... 

"Natsu?"

The pink haired male stood there with a blushing face. He knew that Lucy picked up on the angry he had. Now he was embarrassed to even show his face in the guild,knowing that word spread like a wild fire.