Saw you like that

Natsu and Gray stood there,staring at each other. "Gray,go home."

"Not until you come with me."

"Gray,get out!"

"No."

This had been going on for hours,and Natsu was about to kick his rival out of his house. However,the fever was making him sleepy and to lazy to do anything but yell. 

"You can do what you want with me next time you come over." The Ice mage smiled slyly,"Anything...Huh?"

Natsu's face burned bright red like fire. What was Gray planing to do to him? 

"Not in that way,You perverted Ice Princess!"

"You can say anything,and how would you know if I was only joking?" Gray said,smirking up at Natsu,"Plus,If you get out of hand,your Ice Devil Mage is right here to keep you cool." 

Natsu was surprised how Gray could even mention his father's magic out loud,when they had returned from Cube,he had stood home not bothering to do anything.

Of course,Juvia had tried to chase him out,however she was frozen in to an Ice block. When Natsu,Erza,and Lucy came-he only wanted to speak with Nastu about this sadness he felt. 

"Surprised you even said that word....It took you a good year or two just to say the word with out crying."

Gray hugged Natsu closer,"Shut you damn mouth,Flame brain."

 Natsu pushed him off,making Gray fall to the floor,"Will you just go home? I don't want anyone to see this!"

Gray smriked,"And who would be dumb enough to be eve dropping on the two rivals of the Fairy tail guild?"

 Natsu glared at him,"Let me think. Erza,Lucy,Happy,Juvia..." 

Natsu said,naming the four people who came to mind. Gray growled at Juvia's name. To be honset, he didn't hate the water mage. It was just that she kept following him where every he went,not to metion that everything she did had to do with him.

Sometimes,he pretended that it was Natsu doing all of that. 

"Do you hate Juvia that much?" Natsu asked when Gray climbed back on to him.

 "No,She's a wonderful person and has a nice heart. But,most of time I pretend that you did sometings. Like that Body pillow..."

Natsu ran his fingers threw Gray's raven locks.

 "Yeah,I remember that." Gray's face turned pink like Natsu's hair. 

"I always saw your body..." It was Natsu's turn to blush.

"R...really?"