47 √

Done with my Exams.
I just had to write 3 papers today and I'm tired as hell but then I want to update Lol.
I always miss updating.

let's get to the chapter.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47:ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴘᴛ 3 & ᴛʀᴀᴜᴍᴀ ᴘᴛ 2

"Are you sure?"

"Yes,Tae."

"Aera think again,I don't want them to look at you suspiciously and be like I'm merciless in bed when it's not like that. Taehyung scratches his nape embarrassingly. Come on,sleep and I'll see you when I come I back."

"It's not them assuming but it's true that you're merciless in bed." She points nonchalantly while wearing her heels.

"Just a reminder. You were the one who begged for it." Taehyung defends.

"You're embarrassing me now,Tae. She glares at the man. Let's end that topic. She says getting up. How do I look?" She asks with a smile while spinning around.

Aera suddenly stops spinning as Taehyung pulls her to his chest

Taehyung presses a soft kiss on Aera's lips then looks at her with sensual eyes.

"You look beautiful." His voice sounding raspy and addicting.

"Before we end up doing something nasty,let's leave from this room and don't worry I'm fine. The medicine worked." She says slightly pushing Taehyung who is looking at her hungrily and picks up her purse.

"You didn't tell me why you came late earlier. Did you meet a girl who drooled over your thighs?" She asks out of jealousy.

"That's true but the real reason was I met with Jungkook." He replies and the reply takes Aera by shock.

She recalls that she is still hiding about the Jungkook guy with the name--- Aera don't remember the fake name she gave the other.

"H-he is in Paris?" She asks curiously.