Zayn vs Liam (Eileen)

--After the concert

ºººEileen's POVººº

I stand outside staring at the ground..How can Liam like me. He know Im in love with Zayn and not him. I decided to settle this. I walked through the door and heard shouting, I look and its Zayn and Liam ''SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND LIAM!!'' ''IM SORRY i CANT HELP THAT IM NOW IN LOVE WITH HER ZAYN'' ''i FORGAVE YOU AND EVERYTHING HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME TO MY REALATIONSHIP!!'' ''I LOVE HER ZAYN'' ''I LOVED HER FIRST'' I was getting a headache ''GUYS STOP'' I shout.

They both look at me ''Liam..wot the hell'' I say looking at him ''Eileen i-i-im sorry, I just cant help it'' ''Liam I'm with Zayn not you'' he looks at me and sighs ''Im sor--'' ''No..Liam..I think we should keep distamce from now on..until I can Forgive on telling like a thousand girls that your in love with me, and hurting Zayn my boyfriend '' ''Eileen pleas--'' ''C'mon Zayn'' I say grabbing his hand and walking out of the living room ''Eileen!'' I hear a voice shout it was Caroline ''Yeh?'' I respond ''I tal--'' ''I alreadyt alked to him'' ''NO i just talked to him and he said he's not going to stop fighting for you..'' she says. I stay still ''Love dont worry he wont go anywhere near us'' Zayn says gazing on me. I meet his brown eyes and smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ello

Bai

Your

All

B

E

A

U

T

I

F

U

L

STAY HAPPY, STAY FOOLISH

--Jenifer xx