I Just Cant Have Feelings

Louis brushed past me by accident the warmth of his skin made my whole body tingle...no...it..um...no..."Are you sure your alright babe?" Liam asks "Yeah Im fine" he shook his head "No your not Love you know you can tell me anything" "I Know Liam im fine really" he half smiles he knows somethings up and there is I just got tingly by Louis not Liam, Louis! No...I cant feel that way I hate Louis and I Love Liam...Do I? So many questions.. *sigh* "Hey Look" Louis points at Zayn and Eileen they're running towards...why do they look scared as hell...we see a stampede of girls behind them "Run! RUN!" Liam shouts we start to run great...i looked around and i cant find Liam! the girls are catching up...then i feel a hand grab mine its Louis..."Caroline LETS GO!" he pulls me with him..i know it may sound dramatic but we are running for our lives!! "Wheres Liam!?" I shout "I dont know but he'll catch up!!!" he shouts back someone grabs my arm and i held in Louis hand tight cos i didn't know who it was i look and its Eileen and Zayn "Wheres Liam!?!?!" Zayn Shouts I look outside of the bridge we were under and i see Liam i grab his arm and pull him "Oh thank god" he says catching his breath i nod and Louis taps my shoulder "Hmm?" "Hey I was wondering if you and Eileen want to come over to out flat?" I look at Eileen she nods slowly "Uh yea sure" I respond shakily He smiles..gosh i missed that smile..wait.. um moving on...We wait till the girls are completely gone and we ran to their flat Louis opens the door "What Happend?" Niall asks "Girls" I respond he laughs "You know Liam told me all you weaknesses..you dont want to get me mad...do you?" he shakes his head "Good" i say "ELLO! LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!" "Ok" Niall says "Yeah!" Louis says "Yes!" Liam shouts me and Eileen nodded and we sat on the floor "Ok Eileen Truth or Dare?" Harry Asks "Um Dare" she says "I dare you to...um FETCH ME PEPSI!" "um k" she gets up and goes to the kitchen then when Niall was about to speak his phone rang "Time out! i'll be right back dot continue!" we all nod "um Hazza can i talk to you for a second in private?" "Ok Lou" they get up and leave into the hall way...i wonder whats he saying..

•*•Eileen's POV•*•

I close the fridge then i hear talking in the hall way so i eaves drop "Haz What am I going to do she'd Liam's girlfriend and i dont know ever since i met her and Eileen ive felt different i feel so overprotective over Eileen and im falling for Caroline so quick i dont know Harry there is something about them..especially Caroline i just dont know" Oh.My.Gosh! LOUIS LIKES CAROLINE!!!

end of POV

"ugh whats taking them so lo--" Niall get cut off "Sorry" Harry and Louis say "Im back here Harry" Eileen says giving him the soda then i see Harry whispering to Niall "Ok Truth or Date Louis?" "Um Dare!" he says "Ok Seven Minuets in heaven with Caroline!" he shouts pushing me and Louis into a closet and i hear the door knob click "OPEN THIS BLOODY DOOR NIALL!!!" i shout "NO!" he shouts back...great...then i hear Liam shout "NIALL LET HER OUT!" "NO!" "NIALL SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND LET HER OUT NOW!!" "NO!" ugh Niall "Ugh Niall" Louis says wow coincidence.. "We're not actually gonna do this..right?" "No" he says oh thank god "But I do need to tell you something" he says touching my knee i look at him in his eyes...wow i didn't realise how much i liked him...wait no

I Just Cant Have Feelings...

************************************

Ayeee Lol