PRE FINALS RESULTS!?

It was 6 days to your finals..

Today was the date when you were going to get your results for pre finals test which you wrote before...

You were really nervous as you didn't wrote your exams properly..

You got up with a severe headache, as you cried all night...

You totally forgot about the incident that happened last night as you were already worried about your results.. You took a shower and went downstairs to have breakfast..

As you slid down the stairs you saw Taehyung there.. flashbacks from last night came to your mind..

He slapped you..... You looked at him for a sec and went from there without having breakfast.

Even he saw you but none of you did anything..

You reached school and Jungkook wanted to meet you at the library so you went there..

You guys talked for a while as you guys didn't have that much time to sped together due to exams..

After half an hour it was the time for school so you both went back to the class..

The teacher came and everyone's heart raced real bad as they all were scared about their result..

Here you were sitting on your seat with your head down and thinking...

"Yonhee, 71%" "Minji, 65%" "Yoobin, 83%"

They all cheered in joy as they passed in the exam..

"Y/N,..." "Y/N?" "Y/NN??" Jungkook shaked your hand to make you come to your senses...

"Y/N?" you looked up when you heard your name..

"Where are you lost Y/N" the teacher esclaimed.

you went to him to receive your report card and came back to your seat..

when you took the card.. the teacher asked you to bring your parent.. You blinked blankly..

and went to your place.. Jungkook didn't ask about your marks as he knew you didn't do well.. So it was better if he doesn't piss you off..

The teacher called out the 3 toppers names..

TOP 3: Mack, with 89%

TOP 2: *everyone were really curious about it*, Soomin, with 91%..

Everyone clapped and cheered..

TOP 1: *everyone focused* Jungkook, with 97%...

*Everyone were happy and were waiting to hear one more name*

"Thats it congrats to the toppers.". 

and The teacher left..

Everyone including Jungkook were shocked.. All were waiting for your name as you both are the main toppers of the class.. but this time your name wasn't even there in top 3..

People were gossiping real loud, which was completely audible.. Jungkook took your hand and took you with him..

You guys reached in the library and he made you sit.. You didn't say a word.. Everything was silent when Jungkook broke it with a quick question, "You want something to eat my little piggy?"

You didn't reply.. he tried ways to make you talk but none worked..

After 20 mins in the library you got up and went out. he followed you.. the whole walk was really quiet no one talked...

He dropped you near your street as usual and bid you goodbye..

He came back again and hugged you while saying "Take care hmm"

you nodded...

He then went and you were alone.. You didn't wanted to go in but you had no options left..

You went in and directly ran to your room while holding your tears.. You were really scared of how to handle your dad tomorrow..

Without thinking anymore you went to sleep..

- NEXT MORNING -

You got up and went to school...

You knew you were going to die there.. So you were all prepared to cry all night again..

You reached and jungkook tapped your shoulder.. You turned back and looked at him then looked down again.. "Everything will be okay Y/N... don't worry too much" "come here"

He hugged you real tight.. and you guys made your way to the school..

-TO BE CONTINUED-